Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The investigation is on going so nothing is settled yet but so far it doesn't look like they've turned on Joseph to implicate him. Best thing that can happen for him is they cop to a plea deal and this doesn't get drawn out with a trial.

I don't know how they can go about working on any image damage done to the team because there is no one thinking he did the right thing. If they're going to keep him, this needs time to settle down.

The coaches can show him the tape of the first sack Hardy got and how the crowd roared and forgot all about him beating up his girlfriend. I say the sooner Joseph gets a Pick 6, the sooner this is behind him.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The snitch thing is ridiculous..
Option A: you get a murder 1 charge for something you didnt do and lose your whole life.....
Option B: you tell me what happened and I go get the ones who actually did it and you keep living your life....

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Option A: you get a murder 1 charge for something you didnt do and lose your whole life.....
Option B: you tell me what happened and I go get the ones who actually did it and you keep living your life....

I think it is a smart decision to snitch, but that's what he did. He should have done it a lot sooner, not a month later after the police identified him and came looking for him.

However, I don't like the fact that just because he's not behind bars he's not in the wrong. They didn't just randomly stumble upon the men they previously got into a fight with - they were out searching and I highly doubt Joseph didn't know what he was getting into.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I think it is a smart decision to snitch, but that's what he did. He should have done it a lot sooner, not a month later after the police identified him and came looking for him.

However, I don't like the fact that just because he's not behind bars he's not in the wrong. They didn't just randomly stumble upon the men they previously got into a fight with - they were out searching and I highly doubt Joseph didn't know what he was getting into.

I agree.

Just kind of hard to prove that he is guilty unless KJ provides the information that he was egging them on or the men arrested both testify that KJ was egging them on.

I get what youre saying but we have to go with what info is being provided. If KJ and the men arrested say KJ was just riding in the vehicle...how can you charge him if he supposedly had no ill intentions?

Its a sticky situation. Especially if you are caught multiple times in a situation like this. At what point can you say "Youre not innocent anymore"? Or can you?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
SNITCHES GET RICHES!

Bossman Fat's new rap CD will include these gems

1. imma too good for you
2. Lets take a ride
3. He fight me wrong
4. Window roll down BAM SAM!
5. My Posse rolls on Greenville
6. Tired of fighting, I be shootin
7. Intro to Bossman Fat inner thoughts
I Ain't no snitch but I's follow day law
Jerry he hate me
Get a New Crew for Deep Ellum fights
I starting a new life in da Witness Protection world

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He could have avoided being a snitch when he had the opportunity to be a witness. And he snitched to save himself, not to do the right thing.

I agree, he had no choice because he made the wrong one that night and the next day.

However, Ray Lewis is a complete waste of air and a sub human and he's made out alright after being a snitch. So Joseph still has a chance.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I didn't call him a gangster, I called him an idiot. But it does make you a gangster when you accompany men who then proceeded to hunt down and kill one of the two men you got into a fist fight with.

But apparently this should just be ignored because he snitched and got himself a deal.
It's much more why he's defending KJ the Cowboys player.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That's how it looks to me because of the altercation earlier.

I am still not clear who was in the fight and what was Joseph's involvement? He was out partying with those two guys but where is the connection other than being from the same city? How well does he know them?

And after all, what is this to us anyway?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's much more why he's defending KJ the Cowboys player.
I think most are, that seems to be the trend. Cowboys players are proven innocent until proven otherwise.

And to be candid, I only care to watch him play, not fight or sing.

Shame he isn't the guitarist in a Stevie Ray ripoff blues band, more of us could get behind that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

:hammer::hammer:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I agree.

Just kind of hard to prove that he is guilty unless KJ provides the information that he was egging them on or the men arrested both testify that KJ was egging them on.

I get what youre saying but we have to go with what info is being provided. If KJ and the men arrested say KJ was just riding in the vehicle...how can you charge him if he supposedly had no ill intentions?

Its a sticky situation. Especially if you are caught multiple times in a situation like this. At what point can you say "Youre not innocent anymore"? Or can you?

I don't think he's going to go to prison, I don't think he should be with the Cowboys - just the fact he was out getting into a fist fight and then hung around men that were out looking to kill people should have him away from the team.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That's how it looks to me because of the altercation earlier.

I am still not clear who was in the fight and what was Joseph's involvement? He was out partying with those two guys but where is the connection other than being from the same city? How well does he know them?

And after all, what is this to us anyway?
The answers to your questions about KJ's personal involvement with those gangbangers is very important, CC, because it will prove he's not some innocent bystander who was innocently only hanging out with "friends". It will prove he definitely does not deserve to wear a Cowboys uniform any longer. Every Cowboys fan should be wanting to get those answers.