Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
His stiff arm isn't impressive enough.

giphy.gif

kelvin joseph fighting. then gets mad and gets his "posse" in the SUV.

FamiliarBlindCat-max-1mb.gif

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Well, technically we don't know for sure that he didn't say anything for a month, but it certainly looks that way, from all the information we do have.
It was conveniently at the same time that the camera footage was released asking for information. I just connected dots. I'm still curious as to the complete details.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I think Joseph will be suspended by the NFL eventually but I don’t believe any criminal charges will be filed against him. How long can his suspension actually be? 1 year? 10 games? 6 games? 3 games or less?

Reactions: G2

Dodger12

Reaction score
However, usually, as far as the investigation goes, they work it until they determine there's probable cause to arrest a certain suspect. They've arrested two who were obviously the shooters, who may have actually confessed themselves to the shooting (everyone is assuming KJ "snitched" but there's no proof of that).

Once they have their suspects, they get warrants for their arrest. And they've done that here. Two suspects arrested.

If Joseph was being fingered for being an accomplice, then what else would they be waiting on to arrest him? He was there. Everyone knows it. He even admitted it. Yet, no arrest.

That's because they decided not to arrest him, for whatever reason. Mostly likely because he wasn't involved in the shooting.

Do we know for sure KJ cooperated? Of course not. But it's not a stretch to assume that because arrests were made after his interview with police that they needed his eyewitness statement and testimony as part of the probably cause to make the arrests. That's a very logical conclusion.

And the investigation is not over by any means. KJ had better hope that both defendants are given a plea deal or he'll most probably be forced to testify at trial. If that happens, prosecutors may require KJ to plea to a lesser charge and hold off sentencing until after the trial. But every judicial district is different.

Dodger12

Reaction score
If I were the DA, I would be talking with the 2 shooters to see what they could say about KJ if they are willing to have any sentences reduced, depending on what information they are willing to give up.

Exactly. Everyone that wants to cooperate will get an interview if the police and DA still feel they have some questions as to how things unfolded that evening. I would bet that, at the very least, the police interview at least one of the two shooters just to corroborate KJ's testimony/interview/statement.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do we know for sure KJ cooperated? Of course not. But it's not a stretch to assume that because arrests were made after his interview with police that they needed his eyewitness statement and testimony as part of the probably cause to make the arrests. That's a very logical conclusion.

And the investigation is not over by any means. KJ had better hope that both defendants are given a plea deal or he'll most probably be forced to testify at trial. If that happens, prosecutors may require KJ to plea to a lesser charge and hold off sentencing until after the trial. But every judicial district is different.
They've already confessed, haven't they? I don't think they have anything to bargain with.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you fake asp fans, support our women beaters, our perverts and child molester, and our killers. you fake asp fans piss me off.

support these players with blind eyes or find another team.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How do you know they've confessed? Don't think I've seen that reported anywhere.
Isn't that what folks here have been saying? Maybe I read too much into it, but I thought they were saying the two whose pictures were posted in the other thread confessed.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope little gangster kelvin dates your daughter or mama, because, you know he's a good kid, and you get to hear his brain-damaging raps for free.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Isn't that what folks here have been saying? Maybe I read too much into it, but I thought they were saying the two whose pictures were posted in the other thread confessed.
all we know is they turned themselves in, and that they were arrested and charged , thats it.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I hope little gangster kelvin dates your daughter or mama, because, you know he's a good kid, and you get to hear his brain-damaging raps for free.
that was funny, especially the free rap bit.
But for everyone defending him, yeah be cool if he wound up dating your daughter or friend , he is ok.:eek:

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
that was funny, especially the free rap bit.
But for everyone defending him, yeah be cool if he wound updating your daughter or friend, he is ok.:eek:
don't like these posts don, I don't want you to be accused of being a hater too.