Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Joseph is more of a witness to the crime. In the video he did not commit a crime. No one is going to say anything because of fear of being called a snitch. Sadly this crime will probably go unsolved. Maybe the pressure of being a Dallas Cowboys player will make Joseph give up the shooter.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I didn’t get why the stories coming out was he murdered someone….there’s nothing out there to say he did it.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
Even if Joseph didn’t actually pull the trigger, does anyone have confidence that this kid can be trusted to be a key piece you build a team around with all of the baggage that seems to follow him around. Didn’t think so. Just cut ties with him tomorrow and move on from this headache.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Here's who we've been drafting in the second round, dating back to 1995:

A backup running back
Backup tight end
Backup tight end
Backup tight end
Bipolar pothead defensive end from Nebraska
Linebacker with a completely destroyed knee

And now...

Rapper who was kicked off of his college team and now is being questioned for a murder

Did I miss anyone? There's always Dwayne Goodrich too. His attitude was terrible from day one. Literally.

Dont forget DT Hill who had so many laziness and character issues between him and his coaching staff that not only did they dramatically reduce his playing time despite being their best player, but his own team wouldn’t even vouch for his character during the 2019 draft vetting process.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I didn't like the pick when it was made.

He's a moron. Whether he's innocent here or not. Everywhere he's gone he's been a problem.

You can tell he's a problem just based off of his attitude during interviews. He could have been a top 15 pick easily had he stayed at LSU. He's that good just based on the little he's shown.

GINeric

Reaction score
Why? Because he was at the scene of the crime? It doesn't say he was involved in the fight or really had anything to do with it at all. I don't know much about the area he was in, so maybe it was somewhere he shouldn't have been, but it doesn't say he did anything wrong. Being labeled a person of interest doesn't necessarily mean you are a suspect.

Shhhh... you're speaking too much common sense!! You're ruining the entertainment of laughing at the people judging him and placing blame on him just for being on the premises where someone was unfortunately murdered as if its automatically got something to do with him.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You can tell he's a problem just based off of his attitude during interviews. He could have been a top 15 pick easily has he stayed at LSU. He's that good just based on the little he's shown.
It’s the thug in him. Can’t be looking soft on camera when all his homies might be watching. It’d be comical if it weren’t so cringeworthy

J817

Reaction score
Even if Joseph didn’t actually pull the trigger, does anyone have confidence that this kid can be trusted to be a key piece you build a team around with all of the baggage that seems to follow him around. Didn’t think so. Just cut ties with him tomorrow and move on from this headache.

If Joseph was not in the car than all is good. It’s not a crime hanging out with little wanksters. Yea, he needs to reassess his life, but if he wasn’t involved, no reason to cut ties. People can change. This maybe his wake up call. Some people need things like this to happen around them in order to snap out of whatever life style they’re living. I needed one myself.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even if it wasn’t him

Why is hanging out with the kind of guys who do that stuff over a fist fight
You can’t train that kind of stuff out of guys like that. Call it stereotyping or profiling, etc, but Jerry knew the risk when he drafted the kid. Joseph cares more about being a gangster and a rapper, and in order to maintain the rep, he lives as such. This falls squarely on the cowboys for being dumb enough to draft him