Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I didn’t get why the stories coming out was he murdered someone….there’s nothing out there to say he did it.
The cops will put out just enough bits of info to find the truth. Usually in these cases, where there’s smoke, there’s fire. We don’t know the whole story yet obviously, but I don’t think anybody feels this bodes well for Joseph’s football future.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Gadzooks! The lad seems soooo gangstah!

Undoubtedly a Jerry marketing ploy!

Yep. Apparently, he started the fight and pulled the trigger. Probably so he could write a rap about it while neglecting his career as a football player.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The cops will put out just enough bits of info to find the truth. Usually in these cases, where there’s smoke, there’s fire. We don’t know the whole story yet obviously, but I don’t think anybody feels this bodes well for Joseph’s football future.
Pure speculation. One thing for sure is that he would’ve been arrested far earlier than now if they truly had proof he did it.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It'd be wise not to assume anything regarding this thing until more information comes into play.

This situation is subject to far more exposure than what is presently available. Let's just be fair.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Or they’ll trace the cameras back and find out who entered the SUV that fired the shots that killed the kid, and they’ll charge all of the passengers with murder. That’s a much more likely scenario
Not really. The only person they can identify at the scene is Joseph. The police have seen all the camera evidence that they have. Persons of interest does not mean you are the suspect. The police want to talk to Joseph because he was a witness. If your boy shoots someone at a club. You are not a murderer because you were with him. It is not armed robbery or a bank hiest were Joseph is the get away driver. His lawyer would eat that up in court.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
A person of interest is one step away from being a suspect.

Not really. It has multiple meanings. A person of interest can simply be someone who might have information about a crime. Being a high-profile football player, he was likely one person who could be identified by name as being there and having seen the shooting.

Unlike "suspect" and "material witness," "person of interest" has no legal definition, but generally refers to someone law enforcement authorities would like to speak with or investigate further in connection with a crime. It may be used, rather than calling the person a suspect, when they don't want their prime suspect to know they're watching him closely. Critics complain that the term has become a method for law enforcement officers to draw attention to individuals without formally accusing them.

There is concern among critics that innocent people will be tainted by being labeled a person of interest.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Didn't see anything that indicated that he was in the SUV, just that he was in the area.
They do not know as of yet, who was in the SUV.

Only that that his party, was involved in a physical altercation with the victims party and after the fact shots are fired from an SUV directly towards the victims party.

Who was in said SUV and who fired the shots are what they are investigating.

They are connecting the dots but obviously want to speak to the other party that was involved in the scuffle.

plymkr

Reaction score
Well right now we know he was at the scene and is a person of interest. Outside of that everything else is speculation. What keeps going around in my mind is this seems off. He had "character issues " but those were his commitment to football and not being a team player. To my knowledge he doesn't have a past with criminal behavior or prior convictions. I don't know, something just seems off. I'll admit it doesn't look great but there is a lot of info we don't have. As far as we know he could have dipped out right before his friends got into the SUV and wasn't there. I'm holding out hope he did the right thing and left before the shooting. Again no criminal background I know of and no red flags of this magnitude. I hope we get more information before court of public opinion buries him.

Prayers for the family that lost their loved one. Hopefully for KJ's sake he wasn't in the SUV.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Pure speculation. One thing for sure is that he would’ve been arrested far earlier than now if they truly had proof he did it.
I’ll pat myself on the back when I’m proven right. You changed your name on here but I know who you are. I’m smart enough to know you’ll die on this hill of innocence, so this is as far as I’ll be discussing it with you.