Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

J_Allen

Reaction score
Oh he gone. Being more serious I’m sure it’s just formality that they will support him etc etc

Another wasted second rounder.

If they want to pick a round to draft these players, at least make it the 5th. The 2nd round still has starter caliber players. We use it for backups and special projects.

It's really getting hard to invest anything in this team anymore. This is such a poorly run organization.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
This should take some heat away from The Washington Whatevers & Dan Snyder.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score

We don't have all of the facts, but as of right now we support Joseph. It's our hope that he cooperates with law enforcement to get this issue resolved quickly. Our condolences go out to Cameron Ray and his family.

They should have never gave you...money. what I'm gone do about my legs Charlie Murphy?
:laugh:

J_Allen

Reaction score
I found 2 yt vids of the incident. they have a good picture of some of the guys involved. So at some point someone should ID those guys.
One has a necklace, with letters, starting with Y, hard to make out all of the letters.
The car is just a black suv, I doubt they could get the plate #. the guy with necklace appears to have a moustache, and is fairly clear, so someone should know if it is
KJ or not. also the white hoodie he is wearing has a distinctive emblem on the front.

also the police should be able to use traffic cams to get a better look at the car used, have they thought of that?, or is that only in the movies and tv lol

one thing that gets me is in this high tech age, why do all security cams suck big time?? why cant they use hd hq cams? then you could actually see what is going on.
using cheap cams sort of negates the whole point of using them.
here is 1 vid

2nd one which was I think 1st one released, 2nd one shows more of the fight.

I have to say I cant tell what those letters are, except the Y, so dont know if that is
KJ or not. but that could be one reason why he deleted stuff off of instagram, that showed him wearing one like that.
Can anyone tell if that is him??

Interesting, thank you for posting. I think it is him.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If they want to pick a round to draft these players, at least make it the 5th. The 2nd round still has starter caliber players. We use it for backups and special projects.

It's really getting hard to invest anything in this team anymore. This is such a poorly run organization.

BUT BUT BUT Jerry and Will are the draft gurus and the Draft is going to save us this offseason!!!!!:muttley:
They should hurry and give him a new 100 million $ contract as that is what the market dictates!!!!:flagwave:

J_Allen

Reaction score
BUT BUT BUT Jerry and Will are the draft gurus and the Draft is going to save us this offseason!!!!!:muttley:
They should hurry and give him a new 100 million $ contract as that is what the market dictates!!!!:flagwave:

I think we're due for another backup tight end this year. They've always been such a huge part of our offense.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

There are 31 other teams to pick from. I am genuinely curious as to the criminal rankings among them.
So I looked and Dallas can't even win at arrests.

https://bookies.com/nfl/picks/the-n...nishing 55 registered,behaved team in the NFL.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Here at Valley Ranch sponsored by BLOCKCHAIN.COM & NATIONWIDE INSURANCE & AT&T we know nothing as we take March through April off while on a yacht. Buy merch now at our Website featuring Kelvin Joseph jerseys 50% off now!

Gawd he didn't say the "dot" in Blockchain.com lol so cringey

blueblood70

Reaction score
yeah if your friends shoot and kill somebody, you should never " dime them out" :facepalm:
no one said shouldn't but that culture you an i will never understand he could have been scared at the time maybe for his own life..that does happen PTSD shock etc etc not knowing what to do..yes please spare me the double standards. The guy may have made mistake not immediately coming forward but if he comes in and tells the truth and cleared then this is all premature and all for NOT.. Ray Lewis didn't come forward until the trial of double freaking murder he knew all about, no ones sitting here now ever bringing that up just drooling over his great career.

there are actual innocent witness all the time that are scared to come forward as they saw what the actual murderer is capable of, you saying that doesn't happen until they force Subpoena them and threaten to jail them unless they tell what they saw in court??

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think we're due for another backup tight end this year. They've always been such a huge part of our offense.
Well you know Dak=Friendly if it's not 6ft5 245 lb and 3 yards away we are not throwing the ball!!!:muttley:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Then why do you keep talking about it?
putting out idiotic fires form the court of public opinion ie media frenzy and now people judging this kid before one shred of evidence comes froward. please come down off that mighty high pedestal..smh

J_Allen

Reaction score
Well you know Dak=Friendly if it's not 6ft5 245 lb and 3 yards away we are not throwing the ball!!!:muttley:

You know the time to use a backup tight end was when Witten was running 1 yard short of a first down and then immediately getting tackled. That's when you use the backup. You invested three seconds on a backup and then you have that crap going on you don't use them.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
That, is an empty argument to the court. No one cares whether he wants to be a snitch or not. If he hinders the investigation, he will most likely be charged.

And it is still unknown the level of his involvement. But he did not have to stay in that vehicle and go hunting. He chose to put himself at risk and the Cowboys better not ignore that.

Let me rephrase. I think the defence attorney would argue that he was in fear for his life. Now, I will agree that it'd be easy to shred from a prosecutor's perspective as he allegedly entered an associate's car and should have known with escalated tensions related to the fight that something dangerous could well have taken place as it did.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Interesting, thank you for posting. I think it is him.
I cant tell lol he does have a moustache, and I couldnt find any video of him wearing a ykdv necklace. But people who know him should be able to tell if that is him or not.

but there is a chance it isnt him in that vid.
Only thing is that he did already admit to being there ! lol.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You know the time to use a backup tight end was when Witten was running 1 yard short of a first down and then immediately getting tackled. That's when you use the backup. You invested three seconds on a backup and then you have that crap going on you don't use them.
Our offense needs at least 2 worthy TE and another good 3rd stringer and add to that a new Zeke and some top-rated offline man.
Should be enough for at least a playoff berth in the NFC LEAST!:rolleyes:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
no one said shouldn't but that culture you an i will never understand he could have been scared at the time maybe for his own life..that does happen PTSD shock etc etc not knowing what to do..yes please spare me the double standards. The guy may have made mistake not immediately coming forward but if he comes in and tells the truth and cleared then this is all premature and all for NOT.. Ray Lewis didn't come forward until the trial of double freaking murder he knew all about, no ones sitting here now ever bringing that up just drooling over his great career.

there are actual innocent witness all the time that are scared to come forward as they saw what the actual murderer is capable of, you saying that doesn't happen until they force Subpoena them and threaten to jail them unless they tell what they saw in court??
Ignore some these posters who live in rural America. The police cannot protect witnesses. I have seen many homes fire bombed, people disappearing and houses shot at for testifying in a murder case. I have seen I domestic violence cases were there supposedly police watching the homes and victims still get killed.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But, you're still here.....hmmmmm