Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

baltcowboy

Reaction score
It has multiple meanings but a lot of times a person of interest ends up being a suspect. If you’re a person of interest in a murder they’re suspicious of you.
They think you know something. They want to talk. Bossman does not have too talk either.

Dre11

Reaction score
You can’t train that kind of stuff out of guys like that. Call it stereotyping or profiling, etc, but Jerry knew the risk when he drafted the kid. Joseph cares more about being a gangster and a rapper, and in order to maintain the rep, he lives as such. This falls squarely on the cowboys for being dumb enough to draft him
Wow!! A gangster? Based on what?

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I changed my name but I’m not hiding. Same avatar, same post count….not hard to figure out who I am….

Why you would even want to be right about something like this is strange to me but sure Pat yourself on the back. You are arguing rumors and gossip. I’m arguing the facts. Based on what I’ve heard and seen. And the facts are there’s nothing out there to the public that he murdered anyone.

Never once stated or implied he murdered the kid. I said he’s done a good job of implicating himself to some degree by scrubbing his IG and he is perpetuating his character concerns by being at all involved with people like this.

Both of those are objective truths.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I changed my name but I’m not hiding. Same avatar, same post count….not hard to figure out who I am….

Why you would even want to be right about something like this is strange to me but sure Pat yourself on the back. You are arguing rumors and gossip. I’m arguing the facts. Based on what I’ve heard and seen. And the facts are there’s nothing out there to the public that he murdered anyone.

Are you from the future?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
They think you know something. They want to talk. Bossman does not have too talk either.

They think you know something or were involved. There’s suspicion surrounding that person.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
They think you know something or were involved. There’s suspicion surrounding that person.
Suspension that they know something. Bossman probably knows the guys who were in the van. That is not a crime.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Suspension that they know something. Bossman probably knows the guys who were in the van. That is not a crime.

If he knows the guys in the van then he’s going to have to prove he wasn’t connected to the crime. You don’t have to commit a murder to be involved in it.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Watching you guys post is like watching a bad The View episode with my girl lol. You guys are hilarious. There is nothing to even argue right now. We just have an elevator video.
To be fair the police have the elevator video, the physical altercation between the two parties and video of the actual shooting from the SUV.