Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

J_Allen

Reaction score
Kelvin Joseph is a piece of crap! Trash. Crooked and evil. I hope he doesn't wear a Cowboys uniform ever again.

Maybe Jerry can assign him two body guards at all times along with a curfew.

It worked for pac-man. Until it didn't.

plymkr

Reaction score
You are a better man than me and I wish you would have been by my side then.
I was just a guy in a situation that I couldn't escape and tried to make the best out of what was in front of me.

I gave advice. I don't know if any of it was any good other than the dudes I told to get an attorney and say nothing.
I don't even know if that was a good thing.
I'm just a teller of tales. Always have been. Made several people think I am more than I actually... am. Just 'cause.
A guy that spent many years in very awkward situations and sometimes you guys get a glimpse on a screen sometimes.

I'm a nothing, but entertainment to some.
You are... invaluable.
I salute you.
My beloved niece is in the same sitch in Houston with her husband who is also a Sport's Therapist.

They don't do pro-bono work though.
I wish they did. They have the time and the means, but it's not my place to tell them how to live.
So I don't.

And anyone rising above should be something we all should support, look out for and try to cultivate.

Dangit man! You caught me in an emotional state!
My 17 year old bubba... this is his last weekend!
He was with me when my Father passed.
He was with me when my Mother passed.

Honestly, I need to shut it down for the night and just listen to music.
Thank you, I really appreciate your kind words. My prayers are with you.

JBS

Reaction score
I love Dallas. I'm 180 miles directly east and I plan on making a game this year but it's kind of a toss up. I don't know which team is going to show up. You just never know.
It’s quite easy to know which team will show up.

tell me who the opponent is and I’ll tell you if they’ll show up or not. If they’re a playoff team it’s an easy no. If they aren’t a playoff team it’s a yes.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Innocent until Proven Guilty in a Court of Law...
Kelvin Joseph is a criminal and a piece of crap thug! Has stayed quiet for over a month to protect his shooting thug friends. Admitted he was in the vehicle with them when they did the drive-by and killed an innocent man. Joined in the fight when they ganged up on the innocent man on the street.

J_Allen

Reaction score
It’s quite easy to know which team will show up.

tell me who the opponent is and I’ll tell you if they’ll show up or not. If they’re a playoff team it’s an easy no. If they aren’t a playoff team it’s a yes.

Sad, isn't it?

Straight up losers. Parsons excluded.

Reactions: JBS

DandyDon52

Reaction score
When I watched the video of the shooting (it may have been a reflection) but it appeared to me that shots were flying out of two windows in the vehicle. A back drivers side window and a front passenger side window. Obviously the law enforcement will be able to diagnose it.
Could be, 2 shooters.
I thought it might be an automatic weapon, as it was very rapid, and 1 or 2 shots hit the pole.