Dallas Cowboys’ Kelvin Joseph is a person of interest in Dallas murder investigation

Blitzen

Reaction score
I'll let bygones be bygones if Cameron Ray comes back to life. I could careless how rare cover corners are in the NFL. Cameron Ray's life is more rare than a cover corner.

You wouldn’t even know who Cameron Ray is if Kelvin Joseph was not a Cowboy.

DanA

Reaction score
Strongly disagree. Cowboys fans should prioritize protecting the teams players (as long as they have a good amount of talent AND youth AND draft pedigree). Doesn’t hurt that the guy gets a bad rap for enjoying music and being misunderstood-redemption stories are great for marketing purposes.

Should is irrelevant.

You can’t spin security video footage of a drive by murder into a redemption story. From here he’s alway gonna be Kelvin Joseph, the Dallas Cowboys that was involved in a drive by murder.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The NFL will suspend him, he’ll lose his guaranteed money and Cowboys will cut him.

I’m pretty sure that’s a black Escalade in the video costs like 100k. I reckon it’s very likely to be Joseph’s car, he might not have been the shooter, but good chance he was the driver.
Yes, sir. Plus, the "driver" of that Escalade SUV actually slowed down and lowered the windows right at the perfect time and place where the victim would be best caught in the open to get shot.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I do not believe Joseph pulled the trigger.

But central is, to what degree in a homicide was Joseph's involvement?
Why did Joseph not come forward since March 18?
Was he concealing evidence a la Ray Lewis?

Hollah

What was I thinking?
:facepalm:
But central IS who pulled the trigger?
Who will flip on whom?
Why do birds sing oh so sweet?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Strongly disagree. Cowboys fans should prioritize protecting the teams players (as long as they have a good amount of talent AND youth AND draft pedigree). Doesn’t hurt that the guy gets a bad rap for enjoying music and being misunderstood-redemption stories are great for marketing purposes.

Protect the teams players? Since when does that job fall on the fans? Rooting for players, sure. Protecting them isn't a prerequisite to being a fan.

Furthermore, if you wouldn't afford other team's players the same "protection", you aren't exactly operating with a functional moral compass.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
There is not enough evidence to condemn him at this point IMO. It certainly doesn't look good but if he fully cooperates with the police and he wasn't an accessory then it's not cut and dry. A lot of the story should come out at that point as well.

I have loved all the virtue signaling and outrage though.

plymkr

Reaction score
Yes, sir. Plus, the "driver" of that Escalade SUV actually slowed down and lowered the windows right at the perfect time and place where the victim would be best caught in the open to get shot.
I can't prove this obviously and this is pure speculation. But my speculation, and fear, is KJ was the driver. I'm basing this thought process off of KJ is 22, his friends look to be his age. Unless his friends have unusual amount of income for young 20s then it's most likely KJ's car. Then my thoughts go to would he let someone else drive his expensive car. Maybe he would or maybe he wouldn't or I am just completely off with my thinking. But I am worried it will come out that KJ was the driver. And with the slowing of the car for the shooters then that would be bad. Best case scenario for KJ right now is his full time videographer that was seen with him has a video of KJ sitting in the back seat telling them not to do it.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
There is not enough evidence to condemn him at this point IMO. It certainly doesn't look good but if he fully cooperates with the police and he wasn't an accessory then it's not cut and dry. A lot of the story should come out at that point as well.

Yes, no reason to judge or be outraged.
:rolleyes:

DanA

Reaction score

...................It's a murder, not a speeding ticket.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
A player who even puts himself in this position should be immediately cut. Without hesitation. You have an obligation not only to the profession, but to humanity and society as a whole. Yet he failed.

To put himself in this scenario is all that I need to make a decision on his character and what he is all about.

Adios.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Firsr off condolences to the Ray family. RIP Mr Ray.

Next off. Joseph should and will get cut by the Cowboys and his NFL time could be over. Not sure of his talent he may get another chance
or not.

We dont know who the person that was killed was or affiliated with but there could always be retaliation. Like I told my buddy what if we don't cut Joseph and he's hanging with some of our players and then someone spots Joseph and decides to get some get back, starts shooting. Alot of things can go bad.

Joseph should have said keep rolling and go home. A life lost, a family lost a loved one, a pro career could be gone, all for someone more than likely feeling disrespected.

Proof

Reaction score
I can't prove this obviously and this is pure speculation. But my speculation, and fear, is KJ was the driver. I'm basing this thought process off of KJ is 22, his friends look to be his age. Unless his friends have unusual amount of income for young 20s then it's most likely KJ's car. Then my thoughts go to would he let someone else drive his expensive car. Maybe he would or maybe he wouldn't or I am just completely off with my thinking. But I am worried it will come out that KJ was the driver. And with the slowing of the car for the shooters then that would be bad. Best case scenario for KJ right now is his full time videographer that was seen with him has a video of KJ sitting in the back seat telling them not to do it.

speculation here as well, but a lot of times the kids who are willing to shoot that brazenly are dope dealers who have money and cars