Dallas Cowboys Are Treating Trey Lance as 'De Facto' Quarterback Pick

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another day one draft passes with Jerry Jones not picking a quarterback. Surprising? Not at all. Not one bit. Anyone still holding their breath he may pull the trigger any time tomorrow?
Well, who were they able to take? Was there a chance they would move up to 11 to get Nix? No.

After the top 6, the rest all have lower round grades. No they won't take one tomorrow.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
The only way that makes even a little sense is if they pick up his fifth year option

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
"y'alls"? Really dude? I don't trust anyone that uses that on a sports message board, let alone put a plural on the end.

And what have *I* said that is hateful?

So you accuse ALL those people of Dak 24/7 in their head...by battling ALL those people 24/7.

Dude that is not healthy.
What have you said that is Dak hateful? You really have to ask? Always playing the victim. Never take accountability.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well, who were they able to take? Was there a chance they would move up to 11 to get Nix? No.

After the top 6, the rest all have lower round grades. No they won't take one tomorrow.
None you're correct but those that are nothing about the team they're thinking about the fact that they still hate our current quarterback they don't want Jerry to keep them and they just flat out wanna use shock value type statements because they didn't get what they wanted they're gonna throw a tantrum as a matter of fact bo nix and penix are reaches and way too many quarterbacks went in the first round they're all over drafted very few will succeed and many will never reach Prescott type levels...they have drew lock, and danny dimes written all over them Heck drake may smacks of mitch Trubisky , JJ he looks like Ryan Tannehill to me will he be better I don't know but that's the thing with quarterbacks they are over drafted year in and year out and most of them fail to live up to their draft positions...

maybe im wrong but easily could happen. The one thing I do know as we've seen more of them be bust than they have working out that's for damn sure so picking a quarterback there would have been dumb...

I wouldn't have wanted one of them if they fell to us at 24 or 29 that would have been a bad pick they already have Lance and rush it's not a need until it is...

khiladi

Reaction score
How you get a 1 year rental and treat him like the “de facto” QB pick? Especially when rookie deals are 4 years with a 5th year option?

khiladi

Reaction score
We benched tony in 2016. Dak was NOT the better QB.

That's what a lot of all this nonsense is about. "Trey couldn't even even be QB3 is SF".

He got hurt, got replaced, team went on to win, Trey lost his job.

Sound familiar?

It's very similar except Tony's age.
Except Dak blew chunks in 2017, the year they didn’t let Romo “prove” he was obviously 100 times the QB Dak was…. And because if that, the franchise had to baby-sit Dak a whole kite more and they wasted the top-tier OL and RB with that experiment.

Purdy was a winner in his second year as well.. in fact, they probably could have gone farther if Purdy didn’t get hurt..

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So ya'll type like ya'll speak,eh?

Knock yerself out feller.
Get educated before you speak to me. Stop wasting my time with your uneducated takes.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
y'all
contractionDIALECT•US
you-all.
"I hope y'all are doing okay"

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Get educated before you speak to me. Stop wasting my time with your uneducated takes.

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
y'all
contractionDIALECT•US
you-all.
"I hope y'all are doing okay"
well by golly thank ya'll par'ner! What ever would I do without ya'll?