Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Postgame

Dakota

Reaction score
This weekend could not have gone worse. Vikings somehow come back from a potential blowout and win, philly struggles agaisnt a bad team and pulls out a win, we play a team we should absolutely beat and lose. It's ok, next year we are going to win it all, just you wait and see.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with throwing the ball in that situation. We just got stuffed on the previous run and you are trying to WIN the game.

I thought you were talking about the 3rd and 10 when we threw deep to Brown. That play is more egregious than the throw in OT.
I'm running two straight. Not the same running plays back to back like Moore:facepalm: 4 down territory. We can't get 4 with Zeke on two running plays??? Might as well take the tent down.
P.S. wouldn't of mind a slant there....easy throw..easy catch...

toto1939

Reaction score
Moore watched the end of the Raiders/Patriots game today, and thinks he can get that play to work with Dak at the helm

noletime95

Reaction score
Up at 7 am to drive from Tampa and watch the at garbage.

500 yards of offense for the Jags. This defense has been figured. They are trash top to bottom

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Rewatching the last int. Dallas had 4 receivers in the same yardage spot. Easy coverage for the Jacksonville secondary. Moore is a JOKE! He sent NO one deep to make the throw easier on Dak. Who by the way was running for his life. Don't know any quarterback not named Mahomes makes the throw clean here. he couldn't take the sack either back at the 40 yard line. So you guys are being ridiculous ragging on Dak. No quarterbacks makes that throw-so we're punting and the defense lets them score to win it. 4 receivers in the same area. Nobody opened. After watching I'm not even blaming Dak now. Moore is no help to Dak. Get Dak a better OC then we can talk. This was horrible.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Rewatching the last int. Dallas had 4 receivers in the same yardage spot. Easy coverage for the Jacksonville secondary. Moore is a JOKE! He sent Know one deep to make the throw easier on Dak. Who by the way was running for his life. Don't know any quarterback not named Mahomes makes the throw clean here. he couldn't take the sack either back at the 40 yard line. So you guys are being ridiculous ragging on Dak. No quarterbacks makes that throw-so we're punting and the defense lets them score to win it. 4 receivers in the same area. Nobody opened. After watching I'm not even blaming Dak now. Moore is no help to Dak. Get Dak a better OC then we can talk. This was horrible.
Yes too cluttered. WTH. Spread out the routes. You can’t run simple play get 3 yards?????

LysleE

Reaction score
The tape is out on our defense: they are very aggressive, lose outside contain and are undisciplined as they are focused on rushing the passer and collecting sacks; lots of mental errors. So opponents use the quick passing and screen game as well misdirection to offset our aggressiveness.

Our offense, minus Pollard, is inconsistent as well. The WRs have issues getting separation, run sloppy routes and have a propensity to drop balls in big moments; Pollard is a stud, but Dallas has to be careful not to waste him like Zeke, who is serviceable and adept in pass protection; Dak is inconsistent, but I don’t think he is able to read coverages well and tries to do too much at times. I think maybe if Dak made less money he would be held to a more realistic standard.

I think Dallas needs a coach who will hold them accountable and practice hard and focus on fundamentals…MM is not that guy; we need young, innovative HC who can bring in his own staff…but Jerry will never let that happen.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just rewatched that play 10 times. The pass was just as bad as the catch. They both get the blame.

Correct, but a bad pass that hits the receiver in both hands, still should be caught. As a receiver, every pass is not going to be perfect, my job was to adjust and make all catches within my radius. Brown has caught worse thrown balls. I like him and I watched him at Ohio State, but Dak got the pass to him, he should have caught it.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Anybody watch the McCarthy after game press? He's whining about injuries but the team was sucking before the injuries. What a load of lard!!!! Excuses...Thy name is Mccarthy. We do it the right way....:lmao:lmao....

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Yes too cluttered. WTH. Spread out the routes. You can’t run simple play get 3 yards?????
They had all the receiver's across the area where they needed to get for the 1st down with a Jacksonville defensive player right next to them. If I had a bowling ball I could of bowled straight and hit them all. Yet fans in here expect Dak to throw a miracle:lmao:I'd like the Dak whiners to tell us all who was opened????? with Dak running for his life...And tell us all what NFL quarterback makes that throw in the same situation:lmao2:You look at great quarterbacks-look at their OC. Bad quarterbacks-look at their OC.

Last edited:

Surfguy

Reaction score
Here's kind of how I'm feeling.

200.gif

TheHerd

Reaction score
Rewatching the last int. Dallas had 4 receivers in the same yardage spot. Easy coverage for the Jacksonville secondary. Moore is a JOKE! He sent NO one deep to make the throw easier on Dak. Who by the way was running for his life. Don't know any quarterback not named Mahomes makes the throw clean here. he couldn't take the sack either back at the 40 yard line. So you guys are being ridiculous ragging on Dak. No quarterbacks makes that throw-so we're punting and the defense lets them score to win it. 4 receivers in the same area. Nobody opened. After watching I'm not even blaming Dak now. Moore is no help to Dak. Get Dak a better OC then we can talk. This was horrible.
Like sending all the receivers deep in the 3rd and 10 in the failed last drive in regulation. This is the Garrett offense, at it’s worst. Moore isn’t learning in the job, he’s not learning at all. And no, I’m not excusing Dak. Please stop thinking everything is one or the other. Moore and Dak can both have issues.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Anybody wanna get me a last minute Christmas gift??"? I want Kellen Moore delivered to my house
Like sending all the receivers deep in the 3rd and 10 in the failed last drive in regulation. This is the Garrett offense, at it’s worst. Moore isn’t learning in the job, he’s not learning at all. And no, I’m not excusing Dak. Please stop thinking everything is one or the other. Moore and Dak can both have issues.

Agreed Brother.... If Dak had a better OC- you'd see a better Dak. Same if Dallas had a better HC. You'd see a different type team. Jerry wants the people that will bow to him. Not the guy the team will bow to.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Correct, but a bad pass that hits the receiver in both hands, still should be caught. As a receiver, every pass is not going to be perfect, my job was to adjust and make all catches within my radius. Brown has caught worse thrown balls. I like him and I watched him at Ohio State, but Dak got the pass to him, he should have caught it.

The guy was falling to the ground with a Jacksonville defensive player on top. Wasn't like he was standing there waiting for the pass to get to him. It would of been a tough catch if he were standing. No separation. No route even ran. Like playing when you were a kid. Go to the tree. I'll find you.:facepalm: This play call was doomed from the start. I blame Moore for not being more creative. This was the most simplest play you could run and the easiest to defend. Run to the first down spot-4 yards down -and turn around:facepalm:

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
We're not losing out. You guys say this every week just hoping it will happen.:rolleyes:
there is a 1% chance to get the #1 seed. the odds are higher losing out. it is a fact to the post I to which i replied. but thanks for the strawman

mldardy

Reaction score
there is a 1% chance to get the #1 seed. the odds are higher losing out. it is a fact to the post I to which i replied. but thanks for the strawman
Awesome. It's not happening. Won't matter anyway if the Giants win tonight.