Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Postgame

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Yeah this is Daks fault (this was the pick 6 that Dak is getting blamed for). If you use your hands to catch the ball maybe it won't bounce off your chest right?
FkSxsMWXkAInDPP

Reactions: CWR

lsg13

Reaction score
Yeah this is Daks fault (this was the pick 6 that Dak is getting blamed for). If you use your hands to catch the ball maybe it won't bounce off your chest right?
FkSxsMWXkAInDPP
doesn't really matter if it was Dak fault or Browns fault, neither one did enough to win, they both didn't play well enough to win... Dak didn't do his job well, Brown didn't do his job well, the defense didn't do it job well so they lost.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
3 receivers went out, all on straight go routes. A Garrett special.

What's crazy is Ceedee lamb was triple covered lol. Noah was one-on-one and I believe Gallup might have been one on one or doubled. Also, Martin and Tyron missed a stunt hand off and number 91 got to dak pretty quickly. Martin stayed with his guy who went wide and Tyron smith guy went inside. I wish Dak would of took a sack there or tired to just run but when the play call is to run everyone deep like that it was a stupid play from the beginning. Kellen Moore special. I wish he would go take a college head coaching job somewhere. It was stupid of the cowboys to make him train on the job as an OC. We don't have time to waste guy's careers waiting for Kellen Moore to get it. And McCarthy being a head coach should of vetoed that call as soon as it was made. Run the ball you win the game. Simple.

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It was an all or nothing play, just a bad play call... didn't matter if they completed it for 40 yds or 10, the result would have been the same with a 10 yd completion... end of game.

The play I was referring too is during the 4th quarter, with Dallas leading by three. It was a dumb play, that Brown had no chance of catching inbounds. No clock run and no understanding of situational football.

TheHerd

Reaction score
What's crazy is Ceedee lamb was triple covered lol. Noah was one-on-one and I believe Gallup might have been one on one or doubled. Also, Martin and Tyron missed a stunt hand off and number 91 got to dak pretty quickly. Martin stayed with his guy who went wide and Tyron smith guy went inside. I wish Dak would of took a sack there or tired to just run but when the play call is to run everyone deep like that it was a stupid play from the beginning. Kellen Moore special. I wish he would go take a college head coaching job somewhere. It was stupid of the cowboys to make him train on the job as an OC. We don't have time to waste guy's careers waiting for Kellen Moore to get it. And McCarthy being a head coach should of vetoed that call as soon as it was made. Run the ball you win the game. Simple.
Yup. If you're gonna throw, do it on second down. Or at least make damn sure it's a high pct pass with someone catching it on the run for a chance to get to the sticks.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
Or our defense just isn't very good.

It's strange though under Rush = dominate under Dak = every game is a shootout. I'm not blaming Dak for that, it's just odd.
It’s not odd with rush we had game control with moving the ball and not allowing our defense to become gassed. Dak doesn’t think about the opposite side of the ball and doesn’t realize the importance of time of possession

jblaze2004

Reaction score
It’s not odd with rush we had game control with moving the ball and not allowing our defense to become gassed. Dak doesn’t think about the opposite side of the ball and doesn’t realize the importance of time of possession

Do you know we controlled time possession well today? Heck, it was our second-best game this year regarding TOP.
We had the ball for 35mins and 26 secs. Defense is just bad let's stop making excuses. Whether it's due to injuries or what but this isn't the same defense when we had Rush. Losing our 2nd and 3rd CB hurt more than we expected. We also lost LVE early today. We are beaten up and it's showing.
But let's be clear TOP wasn't the issue today. Heck Under Rush we only had 1 game over 30 mins TOP so what other excuses do you have instead of just blaming the defense for being bad?

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/time-of-possession-in-a-game-by-dallas-this-season

Reactions: CWR

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'll close saying this....Tell every NFL team before a game their quarterbacks will score 33 points and have 2 int's. 99 percent of the teams will take that. And most will win...

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I'll close saying this....Tell every NFL team before a game their quarterbacks will score 33 points and have 2 int's. 99 percent of the teams will take that. And most will win...
You fail to mention this: 1 INT led to a TD for the opposing team and the other was a game-losing INT. I don't think most teams would take a game-sealing INT in OT for the opposing team. In fact, it would be 0% of NFL teams would take that.

CWR

Reaction score
FkSxsMWXkAInDPP

Lol you've got to be kidding me. We are blaming that on Dak? These fans are awesome.

As much as we lose, you'd think guys would learn to take an L.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Jonesboys vs. Jaguars game was not televised in my viewing area (Houston and New Orleans).

Thank you NFL.
Well that's the pits! But since we gave it away, at least it's not like missing a great game.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You fail to mention this: 1 INT led to a TD for the opposing team and the other was a game-losing INT. I don't think most teams would take a game-sealing INT in OT for the opposing team. In fact, it would be 0% of NFL teams would take that.
33 points is 33 points. You have a sorryazzz defense that let's an average team get 34 on you. Doesn't matter who your quarterback is. Now does it?

IceStar-D7

Reaction score

Nurse Mccarthy should of dressed and played TY...HE PLAYED WE MIGHT OF WON. but as usual-Dallas always treat their players like babies versus men.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Nurse Mccarthy should of dressed and played TY...HE PLAYED WE MIGHT OF WON. but as usual-Dallas always treat their players like babies versus men.

Moore should be fired tonight and McCarthy made to do something.