Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Jacksonville Jaguars Pregame

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Argentina scored a goal, so they're in the lead. They have about 8 more minutes in OT. If France doesn't score, Argentina wins.
Sweet. I hope you get the game. It’s somehow on locally here in NC even though the Panthers are playing early.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Nope, I’m happy just to win. I just don’t get all this blowout talk. They happen, but every team has great players.
IM just parroting fan reactions and media talk all week, they seem to leave out other good teams that's struggles against all 3 of these same teams! gets old!

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sweet. I hope you get the game. It’s somehow on locally here in NC even though the Panthers are playing early.
No, it's not going to be shown here locally (in the Houston TV market); but I will watch it on Sunday ticket.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Just called the local Fox affiliate here in Oklahoma City, they said they are switching over to the game at noon so we shall see

TheHerd

Reaction score
IM just parroting fan reactions and media talk all week, they seem to leave out other good teams that's struggles against all 3 of these same teams! gets old!
Sure does. Eagles needed a last second drive, but they are unbeatable! The narratives do get old.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welp!! France just scored, so now it's tied up again!!! UGH!! Will go to penalty kicks soon. smdh

glimmerman

Reaction score
We can’t blow out every team. We got spoiled by 3 really good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.