Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Las Vegas Raiders | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Are you drinking?
I don't drink. If you're going to reply to every one of my post with an insult I'll just block you. I'm sorry I criticize your daddy for looking old.

Not my fault you have no sense of humor and cant differentiate when someone's being facetious or not. Are you on the spectrum?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Man if Guyton gets some techniques perfect and of course the mental side, which everyone says he's smart, he will be special!
Anything less than him being the best LT in the NFL for a decade and a sure fire HOFer is a downgrade.

Tyron Smith was 1st team All Pro last season. If Guyton is anything less than that, then once again, he's a downgrade.

J_Allen

Reaction score
Anything less than him being the best LT in the NFL for a decade and a sure fire HOFer is a downgrade.

Tyron Smith was 1st team All Pro last season. If Guyton is anything less than that, then once again, he's a downgrade.
If we don't get bounced in the first round with a future Hall of Fame left tackle I'll consider this season a failure.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Justin fields had 30+ yards rushing, Lance needs to have the same or more

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't drink. If you're going to reply to every one of my post with an insult I'll just block you. I'm sorry I criticize your daddy for looking old.

Not my fault you have no sense of humor and cant differentiate when someone's being facetious or not. Are you on the spectrum?
Lol, it's funny it looks like you think we have a bad team and are here to just crap on the team. The team is good my friend. As they say it's exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.