Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Los Angeles Chargers Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I was on a different board in 2007. The board was lightly moderated with only one moderator who didn’t even show up every day. The infighting amongst fans got completely out of control after the game. Fans were threatening other fans. We got bombarded by Giants fans. One Cowboys fan challenged one of the Giants fans to a fight. They both lived out of state and said they would meet halfway at a bar in Kansas City. :laugh: It was complete chaos after the game. The insults and threats got so bad fans started complaining and the board was taken down a couple of weeks later. Everyone was forced to find another board to post on. I didn’t find this board until 2009.
What site?

I'd like to sneak in....leave a post stating anyone who dislikes Dak doesn't know football and deserves a punch in the ear....and then leave, as the mushroom cloud rises behind me.

The opposite opinion would also work.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I wonder if we can score in the *GASP*................Redzone..........tonight??? :oops:

75boyz

Reaction score
The last time I had the jitters before a Cowboys game was against the Giants in the playoffs in 2007. That was the last time I thought the Cowboys had a truly great team that had a legitimate chance to reach the Super Bowl. I lost all faith in the organization after that loss. I haven’t been nervous about a Cowboys game ever since.
Cool story. I must be the same. Cuz the 2007 squad was and is my fave Cowboys team since the 90s also and I shared in the same confidence as you. And that is that I also truly thought that team had a legitimate shot at the SB.
I too, have not felt that way since then.

Cheers man.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If i was the Chargers i wouldn't be in a hurry to blitz/send more than 4 on defense. I would want to see if the Cowboy's run game works and what Dak can do when there's traffic everywhere.

Shane612

Reaction score
Jerry always trying find a clever way to answer a simple question....mumbling and fumbling his words.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
God. I can't stand Jerry Jones! On ESPN at the game running his mouth like he's the coach. Don't get why a guy that hasn't won anything in nearly 30 years continue to get the press. Guess people love Losers as far as sports go. You are a failure at your job, Jerry!!! A complete GM failure.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Our attention ***** GM is on Monday night countdown flapping his gums right now

Status
Not open for further replies.