Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Postgame Thread

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
Giants dictated the style and flow of the game. They wanted the methodical, blah type drives on offense, and had the Cowboys looking like check-down advocates most of the night.

Coaching matters Big Mike. You either allowed the Giants to set the narrative, or maybe you didn’t have the personal to do anything about it.

At least for Dallas it was most importantly a win. One in which you don’t discuss ad nauseam, but instead just get ready for the next game.

Cmac

Reaction score
Was he locked up or not by Thomas? Nevermind what you predicted.
Locked up?.......a bit gracious in your description. I wouldn't say that all.....unless we're dismissing many of the muggings that came with Taylor's play or some OL. That's my version.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
  • No pass rush and no turnovers outside of the Hail Mary.
  • Tackling still needs work.
  • Injuries all over the defense.
  • The run game looked a little better, but it certainly isn't a strong point.
  • Young O-line looks young, but Guyton got a bad rap tonight. Those holding calls were suspect.
  • Please don't give CeeDee any more carries out of the backfield. They fool no one.
  • Luepke can be a weapon, but like Turp and Deuce, he has to be used right.
  • Fergie is almost 100%
  • Dak was really good considering what he had to work with.
  • Cooks is off, but Tolbert showed some flashes, so there's hope. We've got to figure something out.
  • Although they were field goals, the Giants were scoring on almost every possession. It's a problem.
  • Speaking of FGs, Brandon Aubrey is the best kicker in the league. Don't @ me.
  • Key Takeaway: Mazi looked good, and the run defense was much better.
  • I hope Micah, Tank and Diggs are fine.
  • I don't know why Amazon Prime games are so awful, but we never look great in these games. I think our record on Prime is pretty good though.
  • Thirteen straight wins against a division opponent. I don't think people realize how hard it is to do that against a team you play twice a year.
  • A road game, an NFC game, a division game. A win.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Locked up?.......a bit gracious in your description. I wouldn't say that all.....unless we're dismissing many of the muggings that came with Taylor's play or some OL. That's my version.
14 reps and 1 pressure isn't locked up? OK Terrance parsons

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
This is what I was saying earlier about Cooks. For a speed guy, teams are sitting on a lot of his routes. No fear of getting beat deep whatsoever.

rambo2

Reaction score
  • No pass rush and no turnovers outside of the Hail Mary.
  • Tackling still needs work.
  • Injuries all over the defense.
  • The run game looked a little better, but it certainly isn't a strong point.
  • Young O-line looks young, but Guyton got a bad rap tonight. Those holding calls were suspect.
  • Please don't give CeeDee any more carries out of the backfield. They fool no one.
  • Luepke can be a weapon, but like Turp and Deuce, he has to be used right.
  • Fergie is almost 100%
  • Dak was really good considering what he had to work with.
  • Cooks is off, but Tolbert showed some flashes, so there's hope. We've got to figure something out.
  • Although they were field goals, the Giants were scoring on almost every possession. It's a problem.
  • Speaking of FGs, Brandon Aubrey is the best kicker in the league. Don't @ me.
  • Key Takeaway: Mazi looked good, and the run defense was much better.
  • I hope Micah, Tank and Diggs are fine.
  • I don't know why Amazon Prime games are so awful, but we never look great in these games. I think our record on Prime is pretty good though.
  • Thirteen straight wins against a division opponent. I don't think people realize how hard it is to do that against a team you play twice a year.
  • A road game, an NFC game, a division game. A win.
The Giants scoring 0 touchdowns isn't a problem.