Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Postgame Thread

Maverick84

Reaction score
the lighting on McCarthy in that press conference makes him look like Citizen Kane

giphy.gif

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Uh huh.. we will see. Personally I think us having less total yards than the Giants will age better than 2-2. I'd love to be wrong, but I see a bad team, and the time of possession and total yards confirms it
I didn't say we weren't bad...but, points are more important than stats. At least, that's the way I learned the game

Cmac

Reaction score
Is Brandin Cooks part of the passing game? You cannot win or move chains consistently, with our WR group operating like that against good teams. We don't scare good teams.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tonight's TOP:

DAL 24:23
NYG 35.37

Shame on the Giants for settling for FGs all night. This game could've easily gone the other way.
Did they settle for FG’s or did the defense play good enough to stop them and force the FG.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We played sloppy. We have work to do.
However we won. A win is a win, and within the division

Just enjoy the win for now. Whine tomorrow. It is a challenge, can you do it?

oldschoolfan

Reaction score
A win is a win…. albeit an ugly win. What was concerning was NYG having the long drives ( but only FG )….. At that pace, defense will deteriorate with lopsided Time of Possession from opponents

Bagman

Reaction score
We got dominated in time of possession. Lost first downs, total yardage, 3rd down efficiency, total yards, we were lucky to get the win thanks to the referees.
Thanks to the referees ? What ? They called 15 penalties on us. Thee was at least 3 holds they "missed" on Parsons. Be better

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Is Brandin Cooks part of the passing game? You cannot win or move chains consistently, with our WR group operating like that against good teams. We don't scare good teams.
1 catch and 4 incompletes on stop routes. Having him run two yards past the sticks and turn around lacks imagination.