Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Postgame Thread

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
We can barely win against the Giants, at this point we should just play for the draft, and down the near road go for Manning when we declares.
Don’t even have to be Manning but j the next two draft they better draft a qb in one of the first two days to start preparing for Daks replacement. I more busts form other teams. Let a young qb hold the clipboard for at least a year while developing

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I wish they would figure out how to keep CeeDee involved in the 2nd half.
When you only have the ball 24 minutes it's gonna be tough to put up stats. You can thank Zimmer's bend... but don't break defense. It's a recipe for failure. We only won because the Giants didn't have the balls to go for on 4th down...Honestly...we should have got beat again.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Giants scoring 0 touchdowns isn't a problem.
I agree on some level, but we need to force more punts. It seems like the last 3 games, the opposition has scored a TD or FG on darn near every possession. It's a bad trend that can bite us in the butt at some point.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Starting to feel like the season was doomed the minute Jerry chose not to extend McCarthy and not firing him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
TOP: DAL 24:23. NYG 35:37. Horrible.

Offense 3/10 on 3rd Down. Horrible.

Penalties 11 for 89yds. Horrible.

Giants had ONE punt. Horrible
Giants 3/4 on 4th Down. Horrible.
:hammer: ....It's amazing we got the win. We still can't run the football. Unreal we have burned 3 #1 picks on the O-line and still can't get it going.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
So you are a fair weather fan.
If that is what you want to call it, so be it.

After decades of being disappointed…. And getting older, I place time with those I love as more important than my entertainment value of watching the Cowboys.

You are free to make a different choice. Kudos to you for being a “real” fan.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m glad I don’t live in Texas. I’d be wasting money on watching this crap live at the stadium. Kudos that do. I’d rather watch for free (ish), enjoy a night out with the girlfriend drinking local beers, and catching part of the game once back home.

A much better experience.

Kudos to you that can tolerate a whole game of this mess week in week out, year after year.

And on my weekends with the kids, I’d much rather be golfing with them than watching this crap fest.
Id take that 9 out of 10 times over the stadium experience

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You must be a fairweather fan too. Lol. From jazzcat.

He must not have kids. Or if he does, I feel sorry for them….
I live in WNY, go to 1 or 2 Bills games a year. Thats why max. Just not my vibe. Would rather grill at home in the AM or hit up a bar with my work FF league