Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Postgame Thread

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
I am never off the band wagon. :thumbup:
giphy.gif

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Get ready for a slobber-knocker in Pitt

Good news is the Cowboys have played the Steelers GREAT no matter the conditions the Cowboys have been in since 1991

Bad news is that streak of playing the Steelers tough may not last forever

Dak best road game vs a good team came at Pittsburgh

Even in 2020 the Cows played the Steel Men tough with a QB who I don't even remember

Even the dreadful 2004 Cows took the 15-1 Steelers to the wire

08 Cowboys had a late 13-0 lead vs the eventual SB champs and one of the best statistical defenses ever. Then they blew it and that nearly led to a racial mutiny

37-3 on opening day in 1997 at Three Rivers. Cowboys finished 6-10, Steel Men finished 11-5 and went to the Title Game

To quote the great Sammy Sosa: Can the Cowboys luck vs the Steelers keep continuing!
Pittsburgh is a similar but better version of NYG. Very conservative on offense with a running QB. Defensively Pittsburgh is much better obviously...

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
We got dominated in time of possession. Lost first downs, total yardage, 3rd down efficiency, total yards, we were lucky to get the win thanks to the referees.
How did the refs help Dallas? They had 14 flags on them and 11 accepted

stilltheguru

Reaction score
In fairness, if a team isn't applying better pressure for other areas......it's a lot easier to ensure your best pass rusher is taken out (including using WWE moves all night on the guy). I was waiting for someone to come off a top rope to keep Micah at bay. He should head to NYPD after the game to press charges.
Andrew Thomas had the great one locked up

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
a win is a win

but this didn't much feel like a win.

I hope Micah and DLaw are both OK. Dallas needs help with the run game. Seriously. Call up Cook or something

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We went into a hostile environment on the road and knocked off a playoff contender.

The score doesn't do justice as to how lopsided it was.

Firmly rooted in hat hanging.

yunkie1970

Reaction score
I’m glad I don’t live in Texas. I’d be wasting money on watching this crap live at the stadium. Kudos that do. I’d rather watch for free (ish), enjoy a night out with the girlfriend drinking local beers, and catching part of the game once back home.

A much better experience.

Kudos to you that can tolerate a whole game of this mess week in week out, year after year.

And on my weekends with the kids, I’d much rather be golfing with them than watching this crap fest.
Kudos for what? I think.they.are the.problem for not giving a dam about losing for the last 28 years!!The fans should be chanting Jerry suck every.game.
Do.a boicot not buying beer , do some thing so Jerry know we have had it with him.being the GM

Gameover

Reaction score
A win is a win but one struggling team beating another. Defense generated zero pressure on Danny Dimes and he picked them apart. Zimmer’s bend but don’t break. Penalties galore. Offense looked ok but didn’t finish drives, especially in 2nd half. Guyton is struggling. I think we saw the NFCE 3rd place team beat the 4th place team. Hope they prove me wrong.
shell-up

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
TOP: DAL 24:23. NYG 35:37. Horrible.

Offense 3/10 on 3rd Down. Horrible.

Penalties 11 for 89yds. Horrible.

Giants had ONE punt. Horrible
Giants 3/4 on 4th Down. Horrible.