Game Day Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants | Postgame Thread

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dallas pulled a lot of points off the board and added to NY with penalties. Everyone knows this but its not really sinking in. If Dallas plays a clean game this was a blowout.
Problem is we haven't played a clean game all year. And they aren't showing signs they are capable of doing so - everyone knows that and it has already sank in. The Giant team we played is horrible and we didn't look much better.

Last edited:

MS17

Reaction score
When the commercials show more action, energy and rhythm than the game, not good. That game was butt ugly. Looks like the NYG are already packing it in.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m glad I don’t live in Texas. I’d be wasting money on watching this crap live at the stadium. Kudos that do. I’d rather watch for free (ish), enjoy a night out with the girlfriend drinking local beers, and catching part of the game once back home.

A much better experience.

Kudos to you that can tolerate a whole game of this mess week in week out, year after year.

And on my weekends with the kids, I’d much rather be golfing with them than watching this crap fest.
So you are a fair weather fan.

Gameover

Reaction score
Get ready for a slobber-knocker in Pitt

Good news is the Cowboys have played the Steelers GREAT no matter the conditions the Cowboys have been in since 1991

Bad news is that streak of playing the Steelers tough may not last forever

Dak best road game vs a good team came at Pittsburgh

Even in 2020 the Cows played the Steel Men tough with a QB who I don't even remember

Even the dreadful 2004 Cows took the 15-1 Steelers to the wire

08 Cowboys had a late 13-0 lead vs the eventual SB champs and one of the best statistical defenses ever. Then they blew it and that nearly led to a racial mutiny

37-3 on opening day in 1997 at Three Rivers. Cowboys finished 6-10, Steel Men finished 11-5 and went to the Title Game

To quote the great Sammy Sosa: Can the Cowboys luck vs the Steelers 'keep continuing'!

Last edited:

Chasing6

Reaction score
We got dominated in time of possession. Lost first downs, total yardage, 3rd down efficiency, total yards, we were lucky to get the win thanks to the referees.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Most of us are happy for the win, looked bloody terrible tho. Dak looked way better started off threading the needle alot. Still no running game and no separation by our receivers. That combo does not bode well for the future.
Defense - where do you start. Run D was better, but no pressure, so many missed tackles and busted assignments.
This is not a good team.
We will not go anywhere this year.

Cmac

Reaction score
Parsons has been unimpressive to start this season
In fairness, if a team isn't applying better pressure for other areas......it's a lot easier to ensure your best pass rusher is taken out (including using WWE moves all night on the guy). I was waiting for someone to come off a top rope to keep Micah at bay. He should head to NYPD after the game to press charges.

StarLord

Reaction score
Who had more points? All I hear around here is that stats don't count....and that is a correct statement.
Uh huh.. we will see. Personally I think us having less total yards than the Giants will age better than 2-2. I'd love to be wrong, but I see a bad team, and the time of possession and total yards confirms it