Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
Looks like Cooper isn't up to this challenge. Bummer. Can't say I believe #4 would look much better, but at least he's able to take the top off of a defense. You always ride the hot hand, and Cooper has done an admirable job filling in at QB1, but if this holds up and Dak is ready to go next week, it's time to see what he can do. I only hope that they stick with a run heavy offense and don't revert back to the circus.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Whole Team has to be just embarrassed! This is Not just losing to a divisional rival for first place this is complete humiliation!

Fmart322

Reaction score
Let's see...

Dak was 18-19 in his last 37 starts, which includes only scoring 17 points against the 49ers in the playoffs at home and 3 points against the Bucs last time we saw him.

I think he owes a lot of us an apology, maybe he's better than Rush but that's not a high bar. We have a Super Bowl defense and we need a Super Bowl QB to go along with them.
Truth.
What will these people do when Dak comes back and flops again?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
You can't lose talent, not replace it, and expect to be better. Other teams get better, and somehow after 30 something years of being GM, Jerry still hasn't learned this.

Status
Not open for further replies.