Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Philadelphia Eagles 2nd Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Let's see...

Dak was 18-19 in his last 37 starts, which includes only scoring 17 points against the 49ers in the playoffs at home and 3 points against the Bucs last time we saw him.

I think he owes a lot of us an apology, maybe he's better than Rush but that's not a high bar. We have a Super Bowl defense and we need a Super Bowl QB to go along with them.

Hey, talk to BOOGER. He's the one who signed him to a mega deal. Got him locked up and now he's the QB of this team going forward. Quit pissing and moaning like a butt hurt toddler. It's.........pathetic.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Gotta love Moore and McCarthy. Had a first down if they challenged. But playing scared. And Moore my god. He can’t scheme for crap

Yep...it was a ridiculous sequence of events. FIrst, you had to challenge that spot. Second, if you go, run the f'ing ball. It was inches. Third, you really have to think about the fact that your defense has been on the field the whole half, is it really smart to potentially give them the ball on your side of the field. It didn't help that for the first score we had another stupidly impactful mindless penalty that gave them a first.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If we can't run the ball any better than what we have... I don't care what QB we actually have on the team currently, we ain't winning.

We need to get some runs going.
I do, that’s why I didn’t want to see Rush play.

bigE79

Reaction score
For not being very smart in qb evaluation? I understand the dislike for what dak can be but to turn a blind eye to what Cooper is was pretty lame
Not turning a blind eye,he's a backup at best but to all of a sudden trash him after going 4-0 is bs.

offlimits

Reaction score
Let's see...

Dak was 18-19 in his last 37 starts, which includes only scoring 17 points against the 49ers in the playoffs at home and 3 points against the Bucs last time we saw him.

I think he owes a lot of us an apology, maybe he's better than Rush but that's not a high bar. We have a Super Bowl defense and we need a Super Bowl QB to go along with them.

Many in the DFW sports media have agendas based on shall we say "ethnicity".

Rayman70

Reaction score
this game really hurts badly because its worth 2 because we lose the tie breaker. Its gonna be hard to dig out.

KDM256

Reaction score
Defense has to force Hurts to his left. He doesn't throw as accurate when rolling to the left side of the field. Been that way since college

Reactions: BAT
Status
Not open for further replies.