Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueblood70

Reaction score
This year is officially cursed for the Dallas Cowboys last game we lose 2 starters everyone's picking against us in this game and our fan base has to be subjected to a hour late start on a Sunday night on the road along with our team..ughh

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of delaying football games because of a little rain. Seems like football is getting softer, and softer.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Fwiw, it's Pizza Parma!! One of my friends helped me out there.

https://www.anthrocon.org/guides/deals-services-to-cut-costs/

But yeah, they were previously called Fernando's, which Anthrocon saved back in 2012. They changed their name to Pizza Parma some time ago (I've been there, their pizza is pretty good). During Anthrocon, they change their name to "Furryland" and serve dishes in plastic dog bowls on request. It's really a fun place during AC.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Also, even if they do end up playing tonight, it’s going to be a ground game. And we have no ground game on either side of the ball. This might be the worst game in the history of the NFL if so

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
So how is listening to rap music in the locker room...and eating from a buffet supposed to keep a team focused for a game? Just curious.....Asking for a friend

:popcorn:
Well certainly country or heavy metal won’t keep them focused

Status
Not open for further replies.