Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Y3qt3Zr.gif

dang mutants...

blueblood70

Reaction score
Fellas, do we think this game is happening?

Also, unfortunately it looks like Washington might be in position to run this division for a few years.
Did you have to put that in who cares about Washington , Who let a Washington fan in here anyway that say they bleed silver and blue and overreacting some blowouts against bad teams, Washington hasn't even played anybody yet to speak up I thought regular season wins and these weird blowouts doesn't matter unless it's against somebody that is like actually good and if it's in the playoffs it run the division because they started out playing well I mean the eagles were 10 and one last year and lost five out of last 6 and got bounced and??? Literally overrated overreaction until they prove they can run the division by beating actual the best teams in the division and for years right. who had a Washington fan in here anyway....overreacting to some REGULAR SEASON blowouts against low hanging fruit.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Weather delay will last at least 2 more hours. Should postpone until tomorrow
Where are you coming up with that? I’m no weather expert, but can’t imagine it lasting that long.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of delaying football games because of a little rain. Seems like football is getting softer, and softer.

It's more for lightning. You don't want players getting struck by lightning. If it was just rain, they'd probably be going.....that said.....(I arrived on Friday) back during AC, they had an enormous queue for registration on the Thursday, and one of my friends got drenched in the rain during a storm.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Bad weather means put your paycheck on Pittsburgh.
Used to be that way for sure! Remember Pit RB Franco Harris? He was what is called a mudder! You know, a horse that runs well on muddy tracks? Harris could run in mud, snow, ice, you name it! When everybody else was slipping and sliding Harris was truckin!! :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Y3qt3Zr.gif

dang mutants...
Do they even announce these things I mean literally how much longer when they say delay they should have a time they should be able to get a good handle on the weather I mean they give us weather predictions for 10 days 30 days you can't give us one in the next 30 minutes on whether they might be playing I mean do they have that bad weather people what is it the referees making this decision again yeah let's leave it up to these NFL refs on whether they should play or not and when, ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.