Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamma

Reaction score
They can delay it until 10:15, when I start work. I can watch the whole game without much interruption. And it will eat up half the work night.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do they even announce these things I mean literally how much longer when they say delay they should have a time they should be able to get a good handle on the weather I mean they give us weather predictions for 10 days 30 days you can't give us one in the next 30 minutes on whether they might be playing I mean do they have that bad weather people what is it the referees making this decision again yeah let's leave it up to these NFL refs on whether they should play or not and when, ugh
lol @ 'they shave have a time'

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
1DVEW

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You guys are cracking me up!! Keep em coming!! :lmao:
The classic comedy will come if we lose tonight. It’s like a night at the laugh factory with fans losing their minds over a loss.

triplets_93

Reaction score
It's more for lightning. You don't want players getting struck by lightning. If it was just rain, they'd probably be going.....that said.....(I arrived on Friday) back during AC, they had an enormous queue for registration on the Thursday, and one of my friends got drenched in the rain during a storm.
You also don't want fans being struck by lightning.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Fellas, do we think this game is happening?

Also, unfortunately it looks like Washington might be in position to run this division for a few years.
Yep it's depressing the Cowboys have an inemp front office thr past 28 years.
The fact that the skins stunk made it more bearable.
Now they got a decent owner and team with a good young QB gonna make it tough

J817

Reaction score
Just move the game to Monday who cares
I think TV rights is a concern. It’s not like baseball where u can just reschedule it. You end this game you take a Sunday football game away from NBC. Do you play the game on NBC on Monday completing with the ESPN Monday night game? I doubt ESPN would want that considering the 2 teams involved. Would the makeover game be on ESPN after the regularly scheduled Monday game? I honestly don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.