Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I tell you what I would like to see what it looks like tomorrow like how many fans if they play this entire game stay for the entire game if the Pittsburgh Steelers fan base do that I will give them some major props tomorrow because as a Cowboys fan I already left the stadium and went home because it's only one of 17 I would've just gave up so let's see how long they'll stay I'd like to see how many people are still in the stadium if it's a close game in the fourth quarter be very curious

I'm going to try to watch as long as I can. But I do start work at 8. So, at halftime, I'll probably switch to watching on my phone while I doze off. I can still post while watching on my phone.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Weather Forecast for Pittsburgh Tonight

Based on the provided data, tonight’s weather in Pittsburgh will be mostly cloudy with a chance of rain (0.8). Temperatures will drop to 19°C (night temperature) after a day with highs of 24°C.

What to Wear

Pack a light jacket or sweater to layer over your outfit, as it will be cooler in the evening. You may also want to bring an umbrella to prepare for potential rain showers.

What to Be Mindful Of

Keep an eye on the skies and be prepared for sudden rain showers. If you’re planning outdoor activities, consider rescheduling for a clearer evening or bringing a backup plan.

What to Look Forward To

Tomorrow (Tuesday) promises a clear sky with zero chance of rain, making it an excellent day for outdoor activities. Day temperatures will remain steady at 17°C.

Remember to check the latest weather updates before heading out, and stay prepared for any changes in the forecast.

The lightning isn't even that bad. I don't ever remember canceling a game, or delaying a game with a forecast like that. My nephew lives in Pittsburgh, and presumably is there tonight. I'm glad you liked my rebuttal! :)
You sure that isn’t Mondays forecast considering they mentioned tomorrow (Tuesday)? :muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not that am not patient, but that was a 1pm kickoff. If you think they are starting a game at 10pm or later...
The fans have started going back to their seats, so the question is moot but they would start the game at midnight before rescheduling.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
At what point do they reschedule ? It’s torrential downpour and the field is going to be a mess. Potential injury fest if the field isn’t up to par.
That #1 pick is getting closer all the time..... :laugh:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
bedtime-baby.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Well we get to enjoy today’s highlights for about the fifth time.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The fans have started going back to their seasons, so the question is moot but they would start the game at midnight before rescheduling.
I really do not see the NFL playing a game that ends at 3 or 4am. Sorry. It would just become a 2nd MNF game before that.

That said, I am glad they are restarting

Status
Not open for further replies.