Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

Fmart322

Reaction score
This one felt better than last week because PIT played tough

and injuries... so many injuries.

But Dak really carried the offense again. Gotta get him Amari Cooper. Get him a legit weapon. I like Tolbert and Turpin but they need a bigger WR
Dak nearly lost this game tonight single handedly. We should have won comfortably by double digits.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Well, we stole one boys.
And let me say, while I still say Dak's true test comes in the playoffs, we laud other quarterbacks for stinking it up most of the game but finding a way to win at the end. So, I have to give it up for Dak for finding a way to win at the end.
Good job, Dakster!:thumbup:

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Shouldn't had been this close but they pulled it out in the end. Gotta clean up some mental stuff. Defense played well short handed, granted it was the steelers offense but still.....it feels good to win. Especially against the squealers!

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
Tolbert came up huge tonight. Dowdle earned the RB1 role. He has to take care of the ball, though. Kudos to the $60M man for staying locked in and resilient in a big moment. CeeDee could learn a lot from him in that part of his game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Tougher than it needed to be, but I’ll take it!
What do you mean tougher than it needed to be we were supposed to lose this game some people had us losing by 25 I mean literally they said we were gonna get blown out yes we moved the ball better than them our offense got into scoring range almost every possession and we made all the big mistakes and yet we won but I get what you're saying but we're supposed to lose this game what are you talking about this was a last second game-winning drive to just seal the deal on the road on grass in weather I mean isn't that everything they said we couldn't do run the ball be tough beat a tough team at home on grass or whatever the **** they're on

mmohican29

Reaction score
I said earlier the team had no redeeming qualities to it.

I stand corrected. That was a super gutsy, earned victory in an ultra hostile environment.

Cmac

Reaction score
Why is Zeke on this team if it isn't for short yardage and goal line situations?

This coaching staff does everything they can to make things as hard as possible.
Maybe Zeke should have been in for that run. Dowdle, as good a game played, would have ruined it all if it didn't get recovered. Our coaching staff is mind boggling.