Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Prescott does get credit because yes he made mistakes he nearly cost us the game but when Rico Daniel fumble who jumped on the ball and then who then through the game-winning touchdown sometimes this happens but isn't it just about winning the game making up for your mistakes as long as you walk out with a win
I absolutely don't understand why the sneak isn't always the option when you are at the goal line. Maybe we were trying to reward Dowdle for a good game, but it should always be a sneak in that situation.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
A win is a win is a win.

ITs ugly, but i was wrong,. i dindt think they were beating Pittsburgh.

No one asks how you won, they ask if you won.

The coaches did better as the team got thinner.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Sure, if the qb played a perfect game we'd have rolled them.

Then again you seem to think Rush is a better option so what's the point.
You're right but we would never been in scoring range without Prescott I think he had over 300 yards he made a lot of tough plays under pressure and duress he did make the mistakes but they would have never been there and by the way him jumping on that fumble by Rico dado save the game and then he steps back and throws the winning touchdown so he made up for his sins

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
It was awesome win on the road all of the loser fans said we couldn't do it.
We wouldn't have, if the defense didn't step it up today. The offense was horrendous for much of the night, trying to give the game away, but the D kept us in it for the final drive heroics.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
It was a tale of two Daks. Dude was bipolar tonight. The offense is plagued with mental mistakes, sloppiness, bad play-calling, some horrid QB decisions— but I’ll be damned if Dak didn’t dig deep and make the plays when he had to.

That was a game we should have won by 10+ points. I am frustrated and elated all at the same damn time lol

Glad we won. But for real— do better offense. Proud of the effort this depleted and disrespected D put on the field tonight

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Does anyone think we can beat the Lions? I’m assuming that’s a loss. 9ers game probably up for grabs tho unless they get healthy.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Honestly...anyone who is "confident" in Dak after that game...should not be. He has the same warts...he just played against Justin Fields ...who actually played well for a guy on a new team with new teammates. 9th year Dak barely beat him.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
There’s a handful of teams that a victory against feel just a bit sweeter against and Pissburgh is one of them!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I absolutely don't understand why the sneak isn't always the option when you are at the goal line. Maybe we were trying to reward Dowdle for a good game, but it should always be a sneak in that situation.
I'm just saying yes I'll admit Prescott nearly lost this game he made a lot of mistakes he's pressing but it wasn't his fault the field goal got blocked and then he had to go jump on another fumble look he made-up for his sins isn't that what he said we need to do play a tough team on the road a winning team on the road an environment in weather that's hard to win and overcome all your mistakes and walk out with a win and they did that that is what this game might be the launching point for the year we had to keep up in our division this was a must win after Washington and New York 1

Reactions: CWR