Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Postgame Thread

CWR

Reaction score
We were a mash unit and still found a way to win. Despite three turnovers Dak got never gave up and continued to battle. Those of you who keep calling him a choker need to give him some credit. Suck it up and give the guy credit for once.
Their stupid enough to have been calling for Rush and Lance all game. There's no credit coming.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
did everything to lose except that last pass, I'll take it
So many times I thought we were destined to do it because of stupid mistakes that bailed out Pittsburgh both on offense and defense. Glad the team stood up and overcame those mistakes.

blueblood70

Reaction score
With no turnovers , we would be up by 2 or 3 tds .
Yeah but you realize you were supposed to lose this game 75% of the people said we were gonna lose we played outdoors in weather in a tough environment and yes he made mistakes and no not 3 touchdowns was it his fault the field goal got blocked or that Rico dado fumble and he had to jump on it to save the game those were are not automatic touchdowns those that could have been fuel goals so yeah we would have been up by 9 points and I had to win but we still won right stop acting like everybody picked us to lose this game including you and everybody on this game board

Cmac

Reaction score
2 INTS....2 fumbles....Did just about everything he could do to secure a Steelers win. Then had the audacity to talk crap to Watt....
C'mon Floaty......he hung in there despite the mistakes. Cee Dee checked out in the 3rd quarter.....what about that? I'm beginning to think.....if 88 doesn't get 12 targets or so, he needs a pacifier.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Let’s give it up to Ferguson he made a huge play that got kept Dallas out of a 4th down.
I think the whole team deserves a pat on the back I mean hunter Rico I mean there were some great tackles and some great pass rush I mean our pass rush seem to be better than it was and I realized this was the Pittsburgh Steelers we were playing they didn't they don't have a prototypical pass offense but the team stepped up injuries Hoffman bass I mean you're not gonna give them dudes credit the whole team stepped up not just Ferguson tobert & rico had their welcome to the Dallas cowboy moments.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Yeah but you realize you were supposed to lose this game 75% of the people said we were gonna lose we played outdoors in weather in a tough environment and yes he made mistakes and no not 3 touchdowns was it his fault the field goal got blocked or that Rico dado fumble and he had to jump on it to save the game those were are not automatic touchdowns those that could have been fuel goals so yeah we would have been up by 9 points and I had to win but we still won right stop acting like everybody picked us to lose this game including you and everybody on this game board
i celebrate the win , not the QB play