Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Pregame Thread

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
When the owner/gm openly admits they are doing a soft rebuild, it is hard to root for the team.
Did I miss him "openly" admitting this?

I mean, here's what he said recently that doesn't sound like he's admitting "a soft rebuild."

Jerry Jones on @1053thefan on his message to Cowboys fans that aren't excited about how the season has started: "Look for the positives. Look for us to be improving. ... I'm interested in building toward the crescendo of getting in the playoffs, and then being a much better team than we are today when we get to the playoffs. I think that's what you're seeing.

"If someone had come to you before the season started and said, 'Would you rather us struggle a little bit during the season, or knock it out of the park during the season and lose early in the playoffs?' There's no question everybody would say: 'Man, have a little less season and a little more playoffs.'"

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Just looking to see how guys like Mazi, Kneeland, and Tolbert do. I don’t expect much from this team. Beating a hapless Browns team and a D.Jones led giants team doesn’t give me the warm and fuzzies.

Praxit

Reaction score
..no help from the Browns. Need win to keep pace the Commandos.

Maverick84

Reaction score
Couldn't possibly care less about this game, but here I am and here I'll be

Consider me sucked

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Game day, COOG IS HERE!! Coog loves everyone in here!! (Coog gets emotional before the game!)

jsb357

Reaction score
do the Steelers fans sell their tickets so Dallas fans can fill the stadium?

:huh:

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
So far we've beaten the Browns and the Giants. The Browns are not good and neither are the Giants. This is a big confidence game for the many,many rookies and 1st year Cowboys. This could be UGLY.