Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Pregame Thread

Praxit

Reaction score
Pressure on the qb is essential to win this game. With Lawrence and Parsons both out it doesn't look good.

Still, maybe our rookie DE will shine.

We'll see...
..last 3 games, Dlaw and Parsy were no where to be found.

We might fair better tonight.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Hope we destroy the Steelers tonight and send them crying home into their terrible towels...

bending.gif

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Don't get angry.....our own players won't.

I mean, I'm not really sure how else I'm supposed to feel. I think, as a fan, I have every right to be fuming at Jerry watching that run. I know Jerry doesn't care, but I do. This is our team, and we deserve better. Making sure this roster is ready to compete is Jerry's job. I knew we couldn't run LAST YEAR. He didn't fix it, so here's where we are this year.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Here we go!!!!!!!

You know late games drive me crazy but watching some of these scores on the way back from the river fun day Sunday fun day.

you know Miami has no quarterback they got a lot of injuries, and you have to appreciate the fact that their team's defense helps another team at 10 points they got the winning game 15-10

this year I've seen a lot of low scoring games and some teams winning when they shouldn't these allegedly ugly wins it would be nice to have some of those like today it's time we're due might be a little rainy might be a little drizzly we're gonna be on the road on the grass..

Hey Zimmer, can we please keep the score under 20. i mean is that asking for much?!!!

Boys 23-16 lets do this!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'm going to be even angrier if we get blown out by Pittsburgh because we can't run the ball.
So you're saying you're gonna blame the loss on lack of a run game instead of lack of stopping the run and the defense that can't hold somebody under 20 if we lose this game by a blowout that would be a defensive fault can we stop blaming the offense for what you're an offense blamer that's all you do is come on here and complain about the office how about the defense hold the score under 20 get us under 16 points and we win this game,,

have you watched the NFL do you not know that defense wins championships defense loses games that are called blowouts has hardly ever because of a run game that you get blown out or lack of a run game you get blown out 'cause the defense can't stop anyone

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Here we go!!!!!!!

You know late games drive me crazy but watching some of these scores on the way back from the river fun day Sunday fun day.

you know Miami has no quarterback they got a lot of injuries, and you have to appreciate the fact that their team's defense helps another team at 10 points they got the winning game 15-10

this year I've seen a lot of low scoring games and some teams winning when they shouldn't these allegedly ugly wins it would be nice to have some of those like today it's time we're due might be a little rainy might be a little drizzly we're gonna be on the road on the grass..

Hey Zimmer, can we please keep the score under 20. i mean is that asking for much?!!!

Boys 23-16 lets do this!!
The only team in the NFL that has ugly wins is the Cowboys. Just ask the zoned out Zoners. They’ll tell you.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Underdog type of weekend have we seen all the what was it 8 teams that were ranked that lost to unranked teams in college yesterday we saw Miami win 15 to 10 let's have one of those games that we're supposed to probably lose on the road with a little rain, outdoors on grass against a tough team can we actually ask for one of these games that people think we're gonna lose our own fan base are not confident this is that weekend this is today cowboys win a very ugly low scoring game//

blueblood70

Reaction score
The only team in the NFL the has ugly wins is the Cowboys. Just ask the zoned out Zoners. They’ll tell you.
Did they take a look at all the upsets in college I think it was 8 ranked teams lost to 8 unranked teams and they're all predicted to win....
This is the day at least it needs to be the evening we're on the road in the rain outdoors against a tough team that likes to ugly up games and all our fans think we're gonna lose some of them pick we're gonna lose by 25 Yep song on Twitter we'll and let's pull this one out,,, let's change this season by tonight winning short handed on the road on grass in weather