Game Day Dallas Cowboys at Pittsburgh Steelers | Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Not expecting a win but would like to see the Cowboys not regress to getting blown out and not being able to run or the defense laying an egg. I give them a 40% chance of winning.
:laugh: Tonight.....the wheels officially come off the McCarthy wagon...and I can't wait. This clown show has gone on long enough. :popcorn:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This team is going to be a shutout. This game is going to be embarrassing for Dallas :facepalm:. This might be the game to start the nuclear meltdown that will soon come with Jethro.

XXLMike

Reaction score
Tonight‘s game is massive. We need a W because don’t look now but the New York Giants have woken up and they’re beating Seattle in Seattle without Malik Nabors.
They have probably the best seven in the NFC.
Cowboys might be ready to slide down the side of the bowl like a Texas sized turd.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Tonight‘s game is massive. We need a W because don’t look now but the New York Giants have woken up and they’re beating Seattle in Seattle without Malik Nabors.
They have probably the best seven in the NFC.
Cowboys might be ready to slide down the side of the bowl like a Texas sized turd.
The entire legal almost is two and two

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The wheels came off the week we got exposed and blown out by the Saints
How were we exposed. You didn’t think everybody knows we can’t stop the run. All our defensive backs were hurt. We weren’t. exposed. Just out coached.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Watching the games today, I’m just sick to my gut that we don’t have a dang RB.
So many great and very good RBs who break tackles, jump cuts, have another gear, and make plays. James Connor with Arizona is gashing 49ers, and it’s not because of perfect blocking. He’s breaking tackles, jumping around, finding creases, running through arm tackles. The difference a good RB could make in our offense cannot be understated. It opens up so many things.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
YbB4MDB.gif

Acrisure Stadium | 7:20 PM Central
Cowboy fans...how stupid can we be?

I just got back from a Sunday gig, tired, grumpy, hurting, happy hauling all the gear back and forth.

As of tonight's game, I want the Stealers to kick these so-called Dallas Cowboys to the curb! If Jerry does not care, why should I?

Cowboys on three! 1...2...
never mind. Just give me stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.