Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Postgame Thread

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Should be gone: Moore, Dak, Zeke, McCarthy, Gallup, N Brown.
Keep: Schultz, Lamb, go get OBJ.
Gallup's 2023 contract is guaranteed.
Dumb contract. Dumb team.

Don't keep Schultz. Ferguson is already about the same as Schulz.

And Schultz made the *big time* rookie mistake of not getting both feet in bounds. No mas.

Last edited:

silvernblu

Reaction score
There was one TD given up and it was the one the refs made sure happened. Everything else is a show.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Another waste of talent year. A complete waste of brilliant performance by the defense. Enjoy Parsons while we have him. He’s going to be ready to bolt in a couple of years to wherever Quinn ends up. If only we had a Mr Irrelevant QB. Oh wait we do. What he does in regular season is irrelevant in the post season
Dak is not a viable post season qb

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater, I've not been down on him on the forum but I just don't think we can go anywhere with him at QB. He is just way to inconsistent, he can't put back to back good games together and to win it all you have to have 4 straight good games. I just don't see that ever happening with him.
Like I said, I'm not a Dak hater, he seems like a good guy but just not a Super bowl winning QB.
That defense game him 3 great quarters to win this game and he just could do it.
He's an up and down qb. Can't be that in the playoffs.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Anyone else find it weird and interesting that regardless of how the game is going, the coordinators are almost never shown on camera talking through things with players. Every other team I see the coaches, coordinators, even head coaches talking with players after and between series. You never see it with the Cowboys. It goes back to Garrett, too. So it’s not just MM. it’s so weird to me. How do you adjust and take advantage of what players/coaches are seeing if they’re not communicating?
Can't like this enough. Ever since the end of Parcells, we have had the mentality of just telling players to go out and be better than the other guys, and that's that. And the coaches fake and finesse their way through each and every season. And I'm sick of seeing Quinn coach from a box.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
I’m torn. Been a Dak supporter but mostly during his rookie contract. Not sure what our options are now with $40 mil per year committed. Maybe take a 3rd - 4th round guy to groom. Unfortunately, better plan is probably game plan around Dak’s skill set
Need another QB

lsg13

Reaction score
What happened to Zeke?
Dak happened to the WRs.
Zeke is old, he's done.
Dak panicked when in the pocket and if he didn't see Lamb open no one was getting it... with the exception of the defense a couple times.
There's a reason you lead the entire NFL in interceptions.

Ren

Reaction score
So 2 years left of Daks contact? so glad we caved and gave him 4 instead of 5

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I’m torn. Been a Dak supporter but mostly during his rookie contract. Not sure what our options are now with $40 mil per year committed. Maybe take a 3rd - 4th round guy to groom. Unfortunately, better plan is probably game plan around Dak’s skill set
No choice. No way Jerry goes away from Dak. Zero.

Princeton

Reaction score
I'm not a Dak hater, I've not been down on him on the forum but I just don't think we can go anywhere with him at QB. He is just way to inconsistent, he can't put back to back good games together and to win it all you have to have 4 straight good games. I just don't see that ever happening with him.
Like I said, I'm not a Dak hater, he seems like a good guy but just not a Super bowl winning QB.
That defense game him 3 great quarters to win this game and he just could do it.
Agree completely. I’ve been a Dak supporter. Not sure what better options we have.