Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Postgame Thread

basel90

Reaction score
Worse than last year really. Dak is costing this team chances at championships. You have to know when to fold. I’d draft CB in round 1 and QB in round 2. If Dak plays like this next season bench him for the rookie. Cutting him in 2024 isn’t likely, but it’s possible.
Jerry is not that forward thinking

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Last time will see that bum Schultz. And Pollard and Zeke are probably out to folks. Needs a whole new offense here. And a QB
Franchise Pollard.
Lamb, Gallup (unfortunately), Ferguson, Pollard.
Dak is back too. Sorry.

Pretty much the same to start next year. See what we can pick up in the offseason.

Zman5

Reaction score
Defense balled. ST played good enough. Too bad, Lamb was the only one who came to play on offense.

Wangchung83

Reaction score
I’m torn. Been a Dak supporter but mostly during his rookie contract. Not sure what our options are now with $40 mil per year committed. Maybe take a 3rd - 4th round guy to groom. Unfortunately, better plan is probably game plan around Dak’s skill set
lmao that’s what they’ve done for eight years. Dak sucks dak sucks dak sucks. Get it through y’all’s minds

EJK24

Reaction score
Franchise Pollard.
Lamb, Gallup (unfortunately), Ferguson, Pollard.
Dak is back too. Sorry.

Pretty much the same to start next year. See what we can pick up in the offseason.
Well we don't use free agency for anything other then bottom of the barrel types, so don't expect any help there.

Steve007

Reaction score
I am done with Dak.he is another Romo who cant win the big game and i dont want 5 more years of this.
Unfortunately Dak will be there for at least 5 more years. He will probably get an extension in the off season because his cap hit is too high.

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
Guys, the last pick in the draft just beat the $40 million dollar man, how can anyone think Dak is worth what he is getting?
Their OC put Mr. Irrelevant in position to be successful. Our moron of an OC just looks for deep razzle dazzle plays when you are playing a D that brings pressure and your QB cannot handle it from the pocket. Not one bootleg was called today. It is as much on coaching as is on Dak; well more on Dak with the 2 boneheaded INTs.