Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Postgame Thread

TheJynxedOne

Reaction score
This is the problem with paying running QBs. Once you pay them, you gotta worry about running them. And then you're not getting the same QB play you paid for.

Churn running QBs. Keep em coming and build the rest of the team.
You bootleg them to make sure they don't get hurt or make boneheaded plays under pressure. 9ers did it with Young to free him up given all the sacks he took and pressure hits.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I'll guarantee you he doesn't. Jerry is blissfully unaware of any issue personnel related. Dak Prescott will be your starting QB next year. Cooper Rush will very likely be your backup.
He looked pissed for once after the second pick by Dak. Time will tell I guess.. Jerry will say all the right things tonight, give it a few weeks and he'll make a comment about the QB situation.

Zman5

Reaction score
Dak had one of his best games in his career then followed it up with one of his worst games in his career. He looked concussed at times when they showed close up of him on the sideline. He looked out of it and this was right before when we go the ball back with almost 4 minutes left. So it wasn't like a point in the game where he is thinking we are done.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
He looked pissed for once after the second pick by Dak. Time will tell I guess.. Jerry will say all the right things tonight, give it a few weeks and he'll make a comment about the QB situation.
He was on camera during the playoffs. That’s all he cares about.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Bryan Broaddus and Gavin Dawson rooting for an injury to McCaffery this week sure worked out well.

bandfan

Reaction score
Obviously we should get rid of anyone who wasn't perfect on every play this season....

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
In all honesty: The Cowboys looked like a tired team, coming off an emotional WC road win and a short week of practice: I'm surprised they were in the game as long as they were.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I’m torn. Been a Dak supporter but mostly during his rookie contract. Not sure what our options are now with $40 mil per year committed. Maybe take a 3rd - 4th round guy to groom.
We should be taking QBs to groom often, and keep em coming.

Rookie Dak who we run gives us a better chance tonight. And 40 million more of cap.