Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers | Postgame Thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
There's one of the problems.....obviously Diggs is sleep when looking at film.
If we weren't so short on CBs....I'd bench him. Still avoided a few tackles tonight.....Was absolutely shocked to see him actually make one attempt off the CB blitz.

If a team were willing to flip us a 3rd for him.....it would be tempting. :popcorn:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The defense is awful. Nobodies disputing that. But for a half they kept the 49ers out of the end zone then gave Dak the ball back with a minute and half to go to get some points before halftime. Both times the defense before half and at the end of the game did it’s job it was rewarded with Dak three and outs.
The defense is undermanned right now. The offense is nearly full strength.

The bottom line is your 60 million dollar man reminded you once again of why he's not a real franchise QB.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Schedule certainly doesn't get any easier but does this team have 6 more wins left in it? I know one game at a time but it's hard not to posit where the team can still go from here.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dak is having a terrible year, along with the entire offense. Last in the league in rushing, 2 tackles are awful, Lamb has struggled at times and Ferguson has also taken a step back. Offense is vanilla and MM is in charge of it. Defense is a whole another issue, but they have excuses due to injuries and played well considering who is out there
I am tired bro. I watched Famous Jaimis outplay Lamar Jackson with no name receivers and I am starting to believe Dak is on the level of David Carr and Baker Mayfield and makes double their salary. I get the burden of being the Cowboys quarterback but Dak reminds me of Romo. We missed the boat with them. Dak had 2016, 2021, and 2022. He just isn’t it. Jerry signed Dak for relevancy. You get what you pay for I guess.

Shane612

Reaction score
34b107bb9af549ea82c882714f4dcf3f.webp
That looks just like him.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
49ers defense definitely went on cruise control in the 4th quarter when they knew the game was over. This team has a ton of injuries, they didn't want to risk anything so they played it safe just to get to the end of this game and their bye week. Vanilla prevent defense.

Don't fall for the fake comeback!

Shane612

Reaction score
Once again, people will look at the final score and somehow find themselves bewitched into believing this was a close game. When it wasn't...even remotely. SF rolled DAL for 469 yds of offense (and no turnovers) vs. 292 yds. (and two turnovers).

SF had 223 yds. rushing vs. DAL's 56.

This Cowboys team is bad.
Numbers don’t lie.
Neither does 3-4.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The defense is undermanned right now. The offense is nearly full strength.

The bottom line is your 60 million dollar man reminded you once again of why he's not a real franchise QB.
I am tired bro. Been fighting you guys for years. I don’t think Jaemis Winston is better than Dak but you can clearly see a first round talent with his arm. If Dak doesn’t have perfection around him he looks like a 4th round pick. Just disappointing. The Eagles and Washington look decent too. What an awful night to be a Cowboys fan.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I am tired bro. I watched Famous Jaimis outplay Lamar Jackson with no name receivers and I am starting to believe Dak is on the level of David Carr and Baker Mayfield and makes double their salary. I get the burden of being the Cowboys quarterback but Dak reminds me of Romo. We missed the boat with them. Dak had 2016, 2021, and 2022. He just isn’t it. Jerry signed Dak for relevancy. You get what you pay for I guess.
The franchise is a mess from top to bottom, let’s hope they continue to lose and are forced to make drastic changes. Teams improve, but this team seems to regress as their strategy just doesn’t work

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
So if anyone wants to analyze what happened, it all came down to pressure:

- Opening the game, there was no pressure on Dak.
- After they score and he has to respond, he goes into a shell because there's pressure.
- After we are down by 20+, and there's no pressure now and the opposing D is relaxing, Dak "responds"
- Once the game was in reach, we saw Deer-in-Headlights Dak again...too much pressure.