Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers | Postgame Thread

lsg13

Reaction score
Once again, people will look at the final score and somehow find themselves bewitched into believing this was a close game. When it wasn't...even remotely. SF rolled DAL for 469 yds of offense (and no turnovers) vs. 292 yds. (and two turnovers).

SF had 223 yds. rushing vs. DAL's 56.

This Cowboys team is bad.
yeah we always know Dak will get his stats at the end of games and close the score when there's no more pressure to perform... then when the game gets tight like tonight he will fold under the pressure... this is a common theme.
People who don't follow the cowboys will think it was a close game and the cowboys had a chance to win, the rest of us know the truth.

Cmac

Reaction score
And you would think CeeDee would have gotten a target with the game on the line.
Dak dodges another interception on first down looking for Cee Dee surrounded by three Niners. Where was a play to get Tolbert open, or were WRs running sloppy routes again?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
First of all great game plan by the coaches. MM and Zimmer had the guys ready. The defense did enough to win the game.

Dak needs to apologize to everyone in the locker room, owner, coaches, and us fans for that awful performance. I am sorry but I just watched Famous Jaimis Winston out duel Lamar today and he looks a million times better then Dak throwing the football. I have watched him 3 times against San Francisco with a chance to beat them and he has been awful each time. These players, fans, coaches, and owner are the reason you are the top paid player in the league. Then you go out and play like a presidential candidate. I am done with this board for a few weeks. I will lurk but this is upsetting.

Broaddus, Cavanaugh, Voch, Dak Attack, Mark Holmes all the others who like to defend Dak need to tell the truth. Dak killed us tonight. He has been killing us all season long.
:laugh:....Giving up 30pts....isn't doing enough. 0 turnovers....Isn't doing enough.

Cmac

Reaction score
Contrary to what it may seem, Dak & money ain't the issue.......this is a dysfunctional franchise. The smokescreen is Dak.....underneath all that is a Front Office that has assembled a USFL team to play in the NFL.

Cmac

Reaction score
yeah we always know Dak will get his stats at the end of games and close the score when there's no more pressure to perform... then when the game gets tight like tonight he will fold under the pressure... this is a common theme.
People who don't follow the cowboys will think it was a close game and the cowboys had a chance to win, the rest of us know the truth.
Yep, but if we're talking stat padding....Cee Dee was like a life insurance beneficiary to those very same stats. It's more to it. We don't have an NFL team.....USFL/XFL team is more fitting.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
:laugh:....Giving up 30pts....isn't doing enough. 0 turnovers....Isn't doing enough.
The defense is awful. Nobodies disputing that. But for a half they kept the 49ers out of the end zone then gave Dak the ball back with a minute and half to go to get some points before halftime. Both times the defense before half and at the end of the game did it’s job it was rewarded with Dak three and outs.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Lucky to have been there for staubach SB’s playoff streaks, then 3 with triplets

This team is too full of holes to reach those glory days again and JJ has been seeking fools gold for 30 years now.,