Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers | Postgame Thread

Steve007

Reaction score
I cannot wait until I see Dak leave the building for the final time. Loser that shrinks in the big moments.
When Dak leaves the Cowboys he will be forgoten..
You can just predict the positive spin that old codger will put on this. We were right there, Etc.
Yep, he will say they were close. He's the
Well that would be true had they not re-up'ed dak for 4 more years. Unreal.
The Cowboys are screwed with Daks contract. Just wait until the next few years.

kumizi

Reaction score
Will there be a team that challenges the idea you have to make the next mediocre QB due up for a contract the highest paid player in the league?

tcc0808

Reaction score
I've already accept the fact that our quarterback is good enough to play and start in the NFL.
But when the chips are down, when we have need a game of legends, we're not going to get it from Dak.
It's like goes into wide-eyed panic when he faces better teams and better coaching.
This is our lot with Dak Prescott.
And he’s the highest paid player in the league

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Dak must be allowed to play "hurry-up" ALL GAME. He has always frozen when the action slows.
This only works because the defense plays loose. I really wish that they would do this for an entire game so you the ignorant fans that suggest this would see what truly happens. Dak would have like 3 pick 6s. There is a reason they don't do it. They don't have the talent and it's too taxing and risky.

Swagger

Reaction score
Even if Turpin caught that pass he wasn't getting two feet in bounds. Defender pushes him out if needed.

Classic example there of Prescott being able to pad the stats against prevent defense then as soon as it came to serious business to actually help win the game he goes 0/4!

Funny part is some dummies would have thought he might pull it off! He has had COUNTESS drives to beat the 49ers in 2 playoff games and he butchered those so this outcome was inevitable.

$60 million a year. $231 million guaranteed. Suck it up.

Syron

Reaction score
Dak must be allowed to play "hurry-up" ALL GAME. He has always frozen when the action slows.
You can’t play hurry up all game. Everyone always says that. Look at what happened to the Eagles when they tried that disaster.

He only plays like this when the pressure is off. There’s nothing to lose. San Fran fell asleep and let them come back. This isn’t Dallas suddenly adjusting to the game.

Cmac

Reaction score
I said it already but I'm going to say it again. STOP BLAMING ONE THING FOR THE FAILURE OF THIS TEAM.

-Dak sucks
-Lamb (yes, even after his two TDs where the defense forgot to cover him) and WRs suck
-The O-Line sucks
-The play-calling sucks
-The D-Line sucks
-The secondary sucks
-The LBs (other than Overshown) have sucked
-MM Sucks
-Zimmer sucks
-Jerry and Stephen suck.

The entire team is nothing but hot garbage.
....glad someone is viewing the same.....Dak is the easy and rightful target for his play......glad to more guys/areas on the list like a free buffet line.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
First of all great game plan by the coaches. MM and Zimmer had the guys ready. The defense did enough to win the game.

Dak needs to apologize to everyone in the locker room, owner, coaches, and us fans for that awful performance. I am sorry but I just watched Famous Jaimis Winston out duel Lamar today and he looks a million times better then Dak throwing the football. I have watched him 3 times against San Francisco with a chance to beat them and he has been awful each time. These players, fans, coaches, and owner are the reason you are the top paid player in the league. Then you go out and play like a presidential candidate. I am done with this board for a few weeks. I will lurk but this is upsetting.

Broaddus, Cavanaugh, Voch, Dak Attack, Mark Holmes all the others who like to defend Dak need to tell the truth. Dak killed us tonight. He has been killing us all season long.