Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers | Postgame Thread

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
....glad you saw that.....Cee Dee was smiling still down 6......team is flawed.
I saw that.

As soon as I saw CeeDee smiling I knew it was over.

3-3, on the way to 3-4, and hhe's over there over confident, smirking like dork, and getting ready to growl

I hate this team. Dallas sucks so bad. The Cowboys entire organization is a soft, sissy, weak team, a Twitter Team, and is a complete joke. Teams and people everywhere are clowning us because we suck so bad.

JustChip

Reaction score
It was a perfect pass to Turpin
Into very tight coverage thrown 1/2 yard from the sideline that would’ve required an outstanding play by Turpin. It was a low probability pass that would’ve been ok on 1st down, maybe even 2nd, but not on 3rd & 10. That left them needing a miracle on 4th down. Just not smart no matter how good the pass was.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
First of all great game plan by the coaches. MM and Zimmer had the guys ready. The defense did enough to win the game.

Dak needs to apologize to everyone in the locker room, owner, coaches, and us fans for that awful performance. I am sorry but I just watched Famous Jaimis Winston out duel Lamar today and he looks a million times better then Dak throwing the football. I have watched him 3 times against San Francisco with a chance to beat them and he has been awful each time. These players, fans, coaches, and owner are the reason you are the top paid player in the league. Then you go out and play like a presidential candidate. I am done with this board for a few weeks. I will lurk but this is upsetting.

Broaddus, Cavanaugh, Voch, Dak Attack, Mark Holmes all the others who like to defend Dak need to tell the truth. Dak killed us tonight. He has been killing us all season long.
Dak is having a terrible year, along with the entire offense. Last in the league in rushing, 2 tackles are awful, Lamb has struggled at times and Ferguson has also taken a step back. Offense is vanilla and MM is in charge of it. Defense is a whole another issue, but they have excuses due to injuries and played well considering who is out there

Mark

Reaction score
You can’t play hurry up all game. Everyone always says that. Look at what happened to the Eagles when they tried that disaster.

He only plays like this when the pressure is off. There’s nothing to lose. San Fran fell asleep and let them come back. This isn’t Dallas suddenly adjusting to the game.
Dak has never been a deliberative player. He's always been a reactive one. Certain QBs (and golfers) are mentally wired like that.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't want to hear that it's the defense. I don't want to hear that it's the offense. I don't want to hear that it's special teams. I don't want to hear that it's coaching. IT IS ALL OF THE ABOVE. I see no reason to choose one aspect to harp on. They were trash from head to toe. Special teams had so many penalties. The O-line is hot garbage. There is no pass rush to speak of. Dak threw multiple interceptions. No run defense. CeeDee is the only reliable receiver. Defense still can't tackle. The run game was better, but not good enough (we abandoned it too soon, though). Mike McCarthy used all of the timeouts. Why? I'm so tired of our guys looking weak, pathetic and tired. I don't have the answers.

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
Was one of the only new wrinkles we really saw was the Dak roll out to the left instead of that roll out to the right that never worked anymore. That took two weeks really.

75boyz

Reaction score
I need to find whatever dictionary word that describes how a fan that has reached beyond extreme apathy in his fandom for a team.
I think that would about sum me up.

But looking forward to a bright future knowing we've got our QB.
Cowboys!