Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers | Postgame Thread

snadler

Reaction score
Has Dak made a business decision to never run anymore or he just physically can’t? At 32 years old and his 4 year extension yet to kick in, if he can’t physically run anymore it’s over. Also, can anyone for the life of me with the amount of time left why did the buffoon burn all 3 time outs, first once you got the ball back, time was on your side, so if you score the niners don’t have time left, and of course if for some chance you go 3 and out and need to punt you still could have had your timeouts and 2 min warning

mugsybows

Reaction score
Ya know it sucks to watch in real time but we did absolutely nothing this offseason. Lost so much and did nothing, we haven’t done anything in the off season for a long time. Jerry genuinely thinks every player he drafts is a future hall of famer. He’s just gonna get worse and worse the older he gets. We’re closer to the campo years than the promise land. Get used to it

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
Should have let Dak walk and drafted a rookie QB in the first round in the last draft. Hindsight is 20/20. I'd rather watch a rookie run around out there than whatever Dak is doing. He's slow.
Hindsight? Hindsight for Jerry. The rest of us knew what a crippling, idiotic decision it was to lock Dak up.

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Has Dak made a business decision to never run anymore or he just physically can’t? At 32 years old and his 4 year extension yet to kick in, if he can’t physically run anymore it’s over. Also, can anyone for the life of me with the amount of time left why did the buffoon burn all 3 time outs, first once you got the ball back, time was on your side, so if you score the niners don’t have time left, and of course if for some chance you go 3 and out and need to punt you still could have had your timeouts and 2 min warning
He can’t. He’s so slow. Can’t win with a qb that can’t ever run

ShiningStar

Reaction score
the defenders will be hiding or defending Dak and his stats.

"its everyone put JJ, JJ is smart and put together a great roster"

Syron

Reaction score
Why run and get injured and then not enjoy your massive payday. Especially when you know your team isn’t going anywhere. But I also don’t think he can or trusts his ankle to perform any longer.

Clock management isn’t exactly MMs strength.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Ya know it sucks to watch in real time but we did absolutely nothing this offseason. Lost so much and did nothing, we haven’t done anything in the off season for a long time. Jerry genuinely thinks every player he drafts is a future hall of famer. He’s just gonna get worse and worse the older he gets. We’re closer to the campo years than the promise land. Get used to it
His dumb Son convinced him of this philosophy and is cheaper!