Game Day Dallas Cowboys at San Francisco 49ers Pregame Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I don't get why people thought he would magically recover. Kicking is like golf...once you lose it, it's usually over.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

The perfect karma for them doing this would either be for the Cowboys to dominate this game from start to finish or for Maher to kick the GW field goal

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I'm like in a time trance right now and it's pretty trippy. I wake up early. I walked four miles on a 5 degree incline. I'm going to lift weights on Bowflex (shoulders and back today). I've got to let out pre-game aggression or I might lose it.

I'm kind of freaking out.
Try drinks - lotsa drinks. I really believe it helps for me.

SloMo_Joe

Reaction score

The perfect karma for them doing this would either be for the Cowboys to dominate this game from start to finish or for Maher to kick the GW field goal

That would definitely some perfect karma. Screw with a guy whose mind isn't right and get him in a zone....That would be hilarious.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Whoa...just got back from the music studio and we were writing some slow blues tunes and while we were recording I stopped the guys and told them lets practice some Texas Shuffle, because I had the game on my mind...still do. So, now I be home...grab me a bowl of some devils weed and check out these Cowboys.

Let's rock and roll...

Cowboys on three...1...2...3!

COWBOYS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.