News: Dallas Cowboys: It’s time to start giving Dak Prescott some credit

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Only simpletons look at stats and generate conclusion on his play, never mind in order for Cooper to get those yards, the ball had to get to him, nevermind the big TD run that should've been a sack, nevermind the calls at the line that get the offense in the right play, nevermind the audibles. Simpletons don't know what playing qb is past throwing the ball.
It doesn’t take much analysis to see that the play should have only been about 15 yards but Coopers ability after the catch extended it to a 90 yard TD.

That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a good throw. Just the throw was not the highlight of the play.

Dre11

Reaction score
It doesn’t take much analysis to see that the play should have only been about 15 yards but Coopers ability after the catch extended it to a 90 yard TD.

That doesn’t mean it wasn’t a good throw. Just the throw was not the highlight of the play.

The throw was 27 yards on its own...lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

So you didn't actually see the play then?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Only simpletons look at stats and generate conclusion on his play, never mind in order for Cooper to get those yards, the ball had to get to him, nevermind the big TD run that should've been a sack, nevermind the calls at the line that get the offense in the right play, nevermind the audibles. Simpletons don't know what playing qb is past throwing the ball.
Yawn...

Those type of throws are routine for the good qbs in this league. If that throw was the norm for Dak, homers wouldn't be drooling on themselves so much over that one throw.

Dre11

Reaction score
Whatever.. the point remains.

Plus nobody said it was the highlight, but it was a big part of the highlight, also the fact that you didn't even know the throw was more than 15 yards, says a lot about what you're watching during the game.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I’ve never understood why we can’t be critical of certain aspects while being supportive ?

Rooting for Daks success while bashing his weaknesses should be like critiquing or prodding anyone you love and support.

I got kids, they all have strengths and weaknesses. I see it in all of them. When we get around the table for supper, all of us, invariably, there will be a conversation about something that their Mom or I, or perhaps both of us did, that was wrong or hard or what have you. Those are the perceived weaknesses that we have shown, in their eyes. I mean, it is what it is. Doesn't mean we love them any less, doesn't mean they love us less, that's just how it is right?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Because the throw was double of what you're claiming.
I didn’t recall exactly how far the throw was but still came away knowing it wasn’t the highlight of the play. Only a slobbering Dakster would see the pass as a greater part of the play than Coopers run. Lol

Dre11

Reaction score
Yawn...

Those type of throws are routine for the good qbs in this league. If that throw was the norm for Dak, homers wouldn't be drooling on themselves so much over that one throw.

So what, It doesn't negate the fact that it was a good throw to go along with the catch and run. You've said nothing.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Bias that rarely comes if a great play is made, by both the receiver and the thrower...
That’s a load of internet crappola.

Everyone knows the run after the catch was the biggest part of the play. No way that play should have been a 90 yard TD.

It was a good throw by Dak and a better run by Cooper. Why is that so difficult to grasp?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I didn’t recall exactly how far the throw was but still came away knowing it wasn’t the highlight of the play. Only a slobbering Dakster would see the pass as a greater part of the play than Coopers run. Lol
You don't even know what play you're talking about. I won't call you out anymore, it's clear you can't handle it with the childish name calling when you get backed into a corner.\\

15-30 yards, whatever.

Dre11

Reaction score

Lol, hater, would there have been a catch and run without a very accurate throw between 3 defenders?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I’ll bet you think it’s a huge coincidence that the best QBs usually have good career W/L records. LOL!
I bet you think it's a coincidence that when the best QBs (Like Brees) have terrible teams around them, they have poor W/L records. Are you suggesting Rodgers is not good? I mean the Packers are 4-6-1. Obviously, he's terrible.

QB is a big part of a team, but the team overall is what wins and loses, not the QB.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
So what, It doesn't negate the fact that it was a good throw to go along with the catch and run. You've said nothing.
Ive said nothing you want to hear, because youre a sensitive homer.

Like i said, only simpletons look at the box score and gather a conclusion on a players ability/play.

Dak is a terrible quaterback and is the same guy hes always been

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Do fans see how stupid it is to discount a throw because the WR ran a ton of yards after the catch? Lmao...