Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott leads NFL in a statistical look at measuring level of clutch'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nav22

Reaction score
Your facts are questionable to say the least
some manufactured metric to make Dak look good is so pathetic
Besides "PLAYOFF WINZ!", which metrics do YOU value in regards to QB play?

I'll save you some time - you have absolutely nothing and we all know it.
:laugh:

gtb1943

Reaction score
Besides "PLAYOFF WINZ!", which metrics do YOU value in regards to QB play?

I'll save you some time - you have absolutely nothing and we all know it.
:laugh:
Funny I had not seen you with the Dak Bots but then again some of you rightfully hide most of the time
BESIDES PLAYOFF WINZS
kind of pathetic there
so I guess only the regular season matters to you?

Motorola

Reaction score
No matter how much you don’t want to believe it, he’s been pretty clutch over the years. There was no way of coming back in the GB game because the defense stayed on the bus but he gave it a hell of a try.
And what is your explanation regarding #4's play in the two of the three previous playoff games when the defense limited the opposing team [Forty-niners] to 23 and 17 points respectively?

Adreme

Reaction score
This laughable metric has Mahomes at #8
so tell me outside of Dak Bots who is going to choose him over Mahomes?
Nobody said or implied that. That is you making an assumption from the data. It is noteworthy that many had commented last season that he looked far less unstoppable in crunch time than in the past and the data seems to support that.

All this data shows is yet another metric that “Dak had a great year last year” argument which was obvious by the all pro selection.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
That's just the thing. Everyone with eyes and a brain knows that Dak hasn't stepped up in the playoffs.... but neither has most of the team, but the low IQ, uneducated cowards of the world CONVENIENTLY leave out the lack of production from others and place 100% blame on Dak.

I keep telling the lil idiots that this isn't boxing, golf or tennis. That doesn't fit their agendas and narratives though.
Well....most QBs play bad when the teams best players don't play well. Imagine Reggie White playing badly and how Brett might've looked in consequence. Or Jerry Rice plays badly, Steve Young certainly won't look good.

It's much more historically common for a QB to follow suit with the rest of the team than the other way around.

Or you build a team like the Patriots and Chiefs that aren't based on any standout player besides the QB - and coaching can make a well oiled machine, but we're nothing like the Patriot or Chiefs .

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He’s a good regular season QB there’s no disputing that. But he struggles in the playoffs he’s openly admitted to being confused by post snap defensive reads which is a trend at least going back to the first SF playoff game if not longer. IMO this is his biggest issue and what’s holding him back. That’s when he gets that look. I just don’t think he’s gonna be able to fix it 8-9 years in if he hasn’t fixed it by now.

But anything is possible. Regardless I will cheer when he does well and criticize when he doesn’t.

Asklesko

Reaction score
Well there you have it: Dak is the most clutch qb in the nfl. suck on that, haters!

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak’s no Mahomes by any stretch but he’s the only person who struggled in that game as you pointed out. Dak’s led many comebacks late in games to only lose because the defense couldn’t stop the other teams.
The principals at play for leadership and intensity for analysis can still forge success.

The elements for game changing still requires strong talent and attacking game elements against an opponent. All opponent's...still.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
IMG-0504.jpg

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...y-created-statistic-measuring-level-of-clutch

:popcorn:
I'm so glad this has lead to 4 super bowls in 6 years. Go Dak !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.