Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott leads NFL in a statistical look at measuring level of clutch'

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerhunter11

Reaction score
No matter how much you don’t want to believe it, he’s been pretty clutch over the years. There was no way of coming back in the GB game because the defense stayed on the bus but he gave it a hell of a try.
It takes Dak to long to get going in playoff games .He is often playing from behind.Dak has played great in the regular season the last 3 regular seasons , 3 12 win seasons in a row is very good,something happens to him in the playoffs.I like all Dallas homers would love to see Dak win a Super Bowl or two with the Cowboys.He is damn good at times.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak,!!!

Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater, Hater,!!!!
Did Amber hack your account?????

coult44

Reaction score
Dak’s no Mahomes by any stretch but he’s the only person who struggled in that game as you pointed out. Dak’s led many comebacks late in games to only lose because the defense couldn’t stop the other teams.
What’s his clutch percentage during the playoffs? That’s all that matters. Honest question.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What’s his clutch percentage during the playoffs? That’s all that matters. Honest question.
Dak is always awesome in the playoffs. Its the rest of the team that fails to show up.

yes, this is sarcasm

Kevinicus

Reaction score
No matter how much you don’t want to believe it, he’s been pretty clutch over the years. There was no way of coming back in the GB game because the defense stayed on the bus but he gave it a hell of a try.
Totally false.

GINeric

Reaction score
Prima facie example of how stats can be manipulated to make someone look good.

Well give us a list of other players who's "stats make them look good". I've only heard this statement used for Dak. Is Dak the only player who's stats make him look good or are there others??

I'm curious because if a quarterback can be top 10 most of his career and become an MVP candidate without a functioning running game.... why haven't other quarterbacks "with stats that don't matter" gone out and done the same thing?

As a matter of fact, what other quarterbacks in NFL history were top 10 for most of their career, became an MVP candidate without a running game in a pretty one dimensional offense "with stats that don't matter?

Name them..... or is Dak the first one in NFL history??

leeblair

Reaction score
ANYONE who tries to explain the Green Bay loss and put the blame on anybody but Dak is not here for the Cowboys.
Dak spotted the Packers a 27-0 lead with two interceptions and no offensive production.
Quit spewing your pro Dak propaganda!

gtb1943

Reaction score
Well give us a list of other players who's "stats make them look good". I've only heard this statement used for Dak. Is Dak the only player who's stats make him look good or are there others??

I'm curious because if a quarterback can be top 10 most of his career and become an MVP candidate without a functioning running game.... why haven't other quarterbacks "with stats that don't matter" gone out and done the same thing?

As a matter of fact, what other quarterbacks in NFL history were top 10 for most of their career, became an MVP candidate without a running game in a pretty one dimensional offense "with stats that don't matter?

So you say Dak is clutch when it matters? Like in the Playoffs?
Explain this metric that has no SB winning QBs until #8
I really want to hear this.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
The principals at play for leadership and intensity for analysis can still forge success.

The elements for game changing still requires strong talent and attacking game elements against an opponent. All opponent's...still.
Hopefully those game elements along with strong talent will change the narrative.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
ANYONE who tries to explain the Green Bay loss and put the blame on anybody but Dak is not here for the Cowboys.
Dak spotted the Packers a 27-0 lead with two interceptions and no offensive production.
Quit spewing your pro Dak propaganda!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Can’t make this stuff up! :lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Dak is literally the worst post season qb in nfl history tied for most losses in at least 7 post season starts.

Qcard

Reaction score

Prescott is an anamoly :lmao2: :lmao2:

Status
Not open for further replies.