Dallas Cowboys' Romo poised to be passed over for Pro Bowl

tmckee

Reaction score
http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedc...elin/stories/113008dnspogosselin.36badd3.html

Don Corleone

Reaction score
Fine...another reason for him to play pissed and destroy the competition.

Eskimo

Reaction score
Why should Manning go to the Pro Bowl just because he plays with a great defense, a great OL and a great running attack. He is not in Aikman's league as a QB and anyone with reasonable knowledge of the game can see that.

Romo will make the Pro Bowl barring injury and one of the other 3 will not.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
DIAF;2451873 said:
Who cares, its the pro bowl.

You might not but the players do. They get BIG bonuses for making the Pro Bowl and they also get another big bonus for winning it if they do.

Not to mention a trip to Hawaii and all the activities and media attention during the pro bowl.

Everyone should start voting for Romo. Do NOT vote for Brees, Warner, Manning, or Campbell

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
ive been voting for him about 5 times a day....................we all should

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ajk23az;2451892 said:
You might not but the players do. They get BIG bonuses for making the Pro Bowl and they also get another big bonus for winning it if they do.

Not to mention a trip to Hawaii and all the activities and media attention during the pro bowl.

Everyone should start voting for Romo. Do NOT vote for Brees, Warner, Manning, or Campbell

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/ballot
:hammer:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
IDC if anyone else gets in or not. I want Romo, Ware, & Witten in there for sure.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo missed 3 games.

He has more passing yardage, more TDs, a higher completion %, more yards per attempt, more completions in fewer attempts, and a higher QB rating than Eli.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Brees, Warner and Romo are the three no-brainers. Eli making it would be a joke. He's been solid, but Romo has gone 7-2 with ridiculous numbers. Eli should not make it over Romo or either of the other two. Period.

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
I just voted for Romo like 10 times because that article annoyed me. Let's continue to overrate Eli a little more. Unbelievable. He's solid, but anyone who has watched Romo and Eli (or glanced at their stats) can clearly see that Romo is the better QB. How many times would Eli have been sacked behind Dallas' line and what would his numbers look like? Romo makes EVERYONE better. I think Eli drives the bus pretty well, but is not a great QB.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
If Tony can continue with his 3TD 300+ yard performances this next month and lead us to the playoffs, I dont see how he gets left off the Hawaii list.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
He'll end up with the best QB rating and possibly the most TDs in the NFC, despite missing 3 games.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I don't think Romo is out of it. All he needs to do is lead us to the promised land and he's in. Warner is going to poop some. Brees will continue to soar. Ryan merits attention cause he's a rookie but he's not better than Brees, Warner, Romo, Eli, or Rodgers.

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
Who cares about the probowl? Half the playes there don't deserve to be there, and the players don't care about the game.

I, and I'm sure all of you feel the same, but I would much rather see us play in a few playoff games, than see Romo in a nfc probowl jersey.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
for the people who dont care, you should care as far as Romo is concerned because he DOES deerve it. Vote for the man