Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

MegaMagick

Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4731103 said:
How many coaches have the Cowboys gone through over the past 15 years?

At least we were 13-3, 10-6, etc with wade and won a playoff game. This is just...underwhelming.

He's preaching practice this, discipline that, yet here we are. This has to be his last chance, i mean look at Jim Schwartz, Harbaugh, etc Garrett has little to no excuses.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4731127 said:
I didn't see the end of the Sixth Sense coming the first time I saw it. The tenth? Yeah, I wasnt holding out hope that Bruce Willis would make it.

We've all seen this movie before.

The king of the over reactors strikes again.

Didn't you give up on Romo?

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
They got punched in the mouth and couldn't respond. The Seahawks just took it to them. Not really much to say.

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Agreed anybody want to buy some anointing oil.My purchase appears to be premature.Same old Cowboys I am afraid.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
a_minimalist;4731118 said:
no one should be fired. it's one game, and the second game of the season. i think the team needs to sit down and really evaluate if they want to play like men or women though. there was 0 physicality in todays game. that's something that can't disappear. that needs to be there EVERY DOWN.

Way to much overreaction by fans when we win or lose it is typical. This team was physically beat today nothing more nothing less. Now they need to bounce back next week and win.

Reaction score
MegaMagick;4731084 said:
We're getting blown out by the Seahawks.

Yes these are the same ol' cowboys, if we miss the playoffs this year, Garrett has to be gone.

If Garrett is the one telling Jerry he doesn't need o-linemen then I'm in full agreement, otherwise it's the GM that needs to go...

85Cowboy85

Reaction score
Welcome to the NFL fellas.

Anybody who thought we were going to roll right into the Superbowl is an idiot.

Numbers921

Benched
Reaction score
windward;4731132 said:
And what was last week?
Also definitive of a decade plus. Nobody said the Cowboys weren't allowed to win games. They're just a bunch of no spine losers who fold when there's the slightest bit of pressure. They play best when nobody expects anything of them.

DavidAK

Reaction score
On the bright side we don't have to play Seattle again. And we're tied with the Giants at 1-1

This division will be decided week 14-16

IAMKING

Benched
Reaction score
dallasfan4lizife;4731148 said:
i want hostile to write a book after this game about why garrett is the best

You know with him Garrett was Tom Landry it was the other guys fault

BlueStar22

Reaction score
got to stack more days on top of days in all three areas and get the process right.

Bizwah

Reaction score
This is so familiar. I know many of us seem fatalistic. But how often the last few seasons, have we had a huge win vs a good team....then follow it up with being totally outplayed.

RS12

Reaction score
Garretts problem in a nut shell. He was brought in to change the culture when he is already part problem culture. Soft, excuse making, under achieving, we'll get em next time. He might be a good HC some day but it wont be here.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;4731145 said:
An opportunity to change the narrative.

We didn't.
Narrative. I guess that's the latest buzzword.

A 9-7 team won the Super Bowl last year.

I'm not going to throw a fit because we got our arse whooped in Week 2.