Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

jblaze2004

Reaction score
StylisticS;4731087 said:
Our inability to get turnovers anger me. We couldn't get to the qb at all. Inconsistency is what the Cowboys have been the last ten years.

seems like qb's can easily read what we are doing or have guys so wide open. Just watch the games. We shut down eli and company but cannot stop wilson:eek: why we used a dumb game plan. how about stop letting teams dictate what we do and we just man up and play man D vs there wr's. Put a safety in the box for the run. Simple but instead we treat wilson like he is tom brady or something.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
windward;4731096 said:
We had a chance to win as well, until the end of the 3rd.

We played badly. Very badly.

Doesn't mean thisgame is definitive of our season.

really? that is the same to you?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
VThokie7;4731108 said:
I think the problem is JG CAN'T get out of his game plan. He has yet to show the ability to adjust. Otherwise we wouldn't have so many performances like this over the years.

adjust to what? the OL is terrible.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
yimyammer;4731099 said:
me neither, I really thought this team had turned a corner, is this the biggest blowout under Garrett?

Week one produces strange outcomes.

Seattle is dominating the Cowboys. It's just one loss, but it doesn't bode well for the rest of the season.

erod

Reaction score
The way they lost raises major questions about this team.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Well....This was bad.

No question.

I don't think one of our players had a good game.

Not one.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;4731101 said:
I'll say it again, we spend big resources on CBs and got some salvation army OL.... Today the big name CBs played soft zone coverage while out salvation army line got totally abused................

Absolutely do not get this. We started the game playing man and looked good. We completely abandoned any toughness and went to soft *** zones and predictable blitzes...

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Loss hurts. People need to step away from the ledge. This is a 9-11 win team, meaning you actually have to lose some games. We got whipped by a solid team in their house. It happens. Hopefully we're able to learn from this and improve. 14 games left with 2 winnable games upcoming at home.

Mash

Reaction score
its not the loss that makes me upset......Seattle is a tough place to play....

But laying down and having Seattle out work you and out muscle you....its a shame.

All this talk about having physcal practices....and accountability.....and what do we have......undisciplined team with the same stupid penalties....and we still be out muscled at the LOS.

Its too bad.....I had hope with JG....but a game like this shouldnt happen....

Can we honestly say that this team is any better run then the camp cupcake program Wade ran here