Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
IAMKING;4731155 said:
Did they actually send them out there to begin with?
:laugh2:

I gotta admit, I did not see this disaster coming. I really thought we would win after getting to the half only down by 6. I guess this team still has a lot of growing to do...

Numbers921

Benched
Reaction score
EGG;4731161 said:
If Garrett is the one telling Jerry he doesn't need o-linemen then I'm in full agreement, otherwise it's the GM that needs to go...

Garrett's had 5 years to tell Jerry he needs lineman.

MagicMan

Reaction score
jblaze2004;4731091 said:
did miles austin get slower? how old is he:laugh2:

His wallet must be slowing him down....it does that to some folks. :D

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 3

6:46 - Garrett using time outs to stop the clock. lol

Wilson, pressure sacked Spencer. And a flag with it. So funny

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
windward;4731132 said:
And what was last week?

The yearly "get you're hopes up only to crush those hopes next week" game.

Been happening for years now. Time to just accept it...this team has a lot of work to do. Season isn't over but man this is bad.

VThokie7

Reaction score
RS12;4731171 said:
Garretts problem in a nut shell. He was brought in to change the culture when he is already part problem culture. Soft, excuse making, under achieving, we'll get em next time. He might be a good HC some day but it wont be here.

The other problem is he is an awful offensive coordinator, yet somehow got promoted AND kept the play calling duties.

Ren

Reaction score
We've become the Oakland Raiders of the NFC

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seattle's defensive gameplan was brilliant, got to give them props. They had us in kilter, never thought we could be held to just 7. They put pressure on the line the entire game.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
KJJ;4730954 said:
No fight in the Cowboys today appeared to just quit.

Your boy fumbling the opening kickoff didn't help anything. I told you he was mentally weak. We need to purge players like that. Either show the fire or get the hell out of here.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Not really much to say here. The offense was just bad. The defense wasn't anything to write home about either but you can't be down in points the whole game and expect that the defense can keep it a tight game. This team will only go as far as the offense can take them and today was just bad.

Dez Bryant is trash. Garbage player if I've ever seen one.

Gameover

Reaction score
RS12;4731171 said:
Garretts problem in a nut shell. He was brought in to change the culture when he is already part problem culture. Soft, excuse making, under achieving, we'll get em next time. He might be a good HC some day but it wont be here.

As long as Jerry Jones is alive, I'm not sure theculture can be changed.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
At least we have more playoff wins that the Seahawks in the last 3 years...wait. Whoops.

Numbers921

Benched
Reaction score
RS12;4731171 said:

I really do think he will be a good HC. I like his approach to football. But it's definitely not happening in Dallas, he's a huge part of the problem. The guy has been right here at the epicenter of the last 5 years of misery.

RS12

Reaction score
VThokie7;4731183 said:
The other problem is he is an awful offensive coordinator, yet somehow got promoted AND kept the play calling duties.

puppet master wanted another weak coach so he could take credit