Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

RS12

Reaction score
dallazcowboyz9;4731221 said:
When do we stop blaming the coach? We've been a pretty soft team for a long time. Nothing has changed even though we have had many coaches. I won't throw in the towel on the season.... However, this all looks very familiar.

I blame the guy who hired the coach

MegaMagick

Reaction score
This is a team we should beat, but even if we were beat, i would at least want this team to show some heart. 27-7 against the seahawks is not acceptable and shows we still can't trust this team.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:
DavidAK;4731206 said:
Garrett:

I thought we played WELL in some areas, but not so WELL in others. We'll look at the tape and evaluate all three phases of the team. But give credit to Seattle for playing WELL and executing on all three phases of the game-Defense, offense and special teams.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
windward;4731222 said:
And there aren't any more opportunities this year?

There may be. But until they stop consistently failing to do so, there will be doubt, and rightfully so.

triplets92

Reaction score
Novacek84;4731077 said:
You're ridiculous. this is not about 16-0. It's about a different team mindset and culture. Coaching staff talks it up and then nothing happens. Fans are tired of this garbage. Maybe you should be too

No I'm an adult and not a stupid fan. It's not a sprint to the finish line this is a 16wk season. now if we look like this by wk 9 then I'm hitting the panic button. My 7 yr old has more common sense and football smarts then some of the clowns on this board. Sometimes teams lose and look like crap

but the way they look one game does not mean that they are gonna look that way come post season especially in wk 2

DavidAK

Reaction score
dallazcowboyz9;4731221 said:
When do we stop blaming the coach? We've been a pretty soft team for a long time. Nothing has changed even though we have had many coaches. I won't throw in the towel on the season.... However, this all looks very familiar.

I know we're all in the heat of the moment. But the players are the key to everything. Well at least in regards to the Cowboys. Just look at Wade Phillips. He went from a Defensive Guru, to complete trash, back to Defensive guru. That just shows you, it's the players more than the coaching.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
FLCowboyFan;4731203 said:
Seattle came to play....I haven't seen anyone get Tate back for a cheap shot on Lee

frustrating

There wasn't anything cheap about it. It's called football.

BRoni

Reaction score
Anyone else going to avoid watching the NFL channel this week?

fifaguy

Reaction score
Texas_Pete;4731241 said:
Agreed. The Cowboys better not watch TV, listen to the radio or go online. The media will roast them. Especially BSPN. SMH

i don't know about that, but i do know that i will not lose any sleep over this game, because it was embarassing rather than painful.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
perrykemp;4731195 said:
This is just 1 loss folks. Giants had 7 last year -- the Packers 6 the year before.

It happens.

I'm not worried about a darn thing other than the following:

• Still waiting for Dez to impress the heck out of me in a game. He has been solid at best and mediocre at worst. Never great.
  • I know it's only two games, however, Free looks exactly like he did last year -- lethargic. I'm <hoping> he isn't one of these guys who checked out after he got his big pay day.

So you must be content in Garretts Teams that show up lacking Focus, under prepared and getting embarrassedd by teams they should beat.... REALLY...

kmp77

Reaction score
26842390.jpg

Bizwah

Reaction score
perrykemp;4731195 said:
This is just 1 loss folks. Giants had 7 last year -- the Packers 6 the year before.

It happens.

I'm not worried about a darn thing other than the following:

• Still waiting for Dez to impress the heck out of me in a game. He has been solid at best and mediocre at worst. Never great.
  • I know it's only two games, however, Free looks exactly like he did last year -- lethargic. I'm <hoping> he isn't one of these guys who checked out after he got his big pay day.

You know...I'd like to buy into that. And, the past several years, I have.

But it's getting tougher and tougher.

We continually come out weak in pressure games.

You can argue that this wasn't a pressure game. I think it was. We know the Giants and the Eagles both won tough games. We had an opportunity to pull up a chair with the big boys. All week long we hear how this team is different. We hear that this could be a "special team".

Well, so far, they're the same team we've seen crumble.