Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
DavidAK;4731253 said:
I know we're all in the heat of the moment. But the players are the key to everything. Well at least in regards to the Cowboys. Just look at Wade Phillips. He went from a Defensive Guru, to complete trash, back to Defensive guru. That just shows you, it's the players more than the coaching.

Say it with me, "CORE!"

starchamber

Reaction score
mldardy;4731227 said:
I agree and I wish more fans especially people on this board took this approach. Yeah today's game sucked but you have to look at the bigger picture and that is there are still games left to be played and there is still room for improvement. Those two teams you mentioned: The Packers and the Giants had plenty of disappointing losses during those seasons but played well enough LATE in the season to turn things around and a championship resulted for both teams. No I'm not saying that will happen with us but there is so much football left to be played.

Face it, we have all seen this movie before.

Wolfpack

Reaction score
Last week 12+ penalties. This week mental mistakes. Team is always soft.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
FLCowboyFan;4731203 said:
Seattle came to play....I haven't seen anyone get Tate back for a cheap shot on Lee

frustrating

Sucks doesn't it? We get punched in the mouth but never hit back.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4731234 said:
Bashing? Hell yeah, everyone was. He deserved it. You said I "gave up on him".

No, you're just a liar.

Dumbing down the argument in an attempt to belittle it is effective in third grade.

It isn't about us not winning the Superbowl, it;s about doing what we do and how we do it. You have maintained, over and over, that the culture would change. I have not. Thus far, the results and the manner in which those results occur speak for themselves.

You and windward get a room. Stop with the OT stuff and personal attacks.

Reaction score
DavidAK;4731253 said:
I know we're all in the heat of the moment. But the players are the key to everything. Well at least in regards to the Cowboys. Just look at Wade Phillips. He went from a Defensive Guru, to complete trash, back to Defensive guru. That just shows you, it's the players more than the coaching.

Couldn't agree more.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Dez Bryant with 17 yards receiving....brutal. Let's not rush to extend his deal any time soon.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The game is already over and we still can't get 11 guys on the field. What a joke..even in garbage time they're having issues

Soth

Reaction score
The team QUIT today.

It is one thing to lose a game, but to get smashed in the mouth and quit? That should be unacceptable.

I agree it is only one game, but it is really embarrassing to quit like this. If I were Garrett I would bench players that quit like Free the next game.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Nice....the coach just gave up....tossed the red fa
lag to someone else....must have forgotten about the time we scored 3 td's in under two minutes....but that was under Landry.