Dallas Cowboys vs Seattle Seahawks Game Thread - 2nd Half

perrykemp

Reaction score
This is just 1 loss folks. Giants had 7 last year -- the Packers 6 the year before.

It happens.

I'm not worried about a darn thing other than the following:

• Still waiting for Dez to impress the heck out of me in a game. He has been solid at best and mediocre at worst. Never great.
  • I know it's only two games, however, Free looks exactly like he did last year -- lethargic. I'm <hoping> he isn't one of these guys who checked out after he got his big pay day.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;4731167 said:
I've been right about this team more often than you.

Negative.
Bull. You were bashing him left and right after the Jets and Lions game.

You also have selective amnesia, apparently.

And you have a 31/32 chanced of "being right about this team" Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back there.

awesomecowboy

Reaction score
Numbers921;4731164 said:
Also definitive of a decade plus. Nobody said the Cowboys weren't allowed to win games. They're just a bunch of no spine losers who fold when there's the slightest bit of pressure. They play best when nobody expects anything of them.
What are you so angry about it aint like you had to get out there and play.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
1st and 10

Wilson going back, under serious pressure and like a magician, gets the ball out for a 4 yard gain.

popp1234

Reaction score
dexternjack;4731185 said:
Seattle's defensive gameplan was brilliant, got to give them props. They had us in kilter, never thought we could be held to just 7. They put pressure on the line the entire game.

That might be so, but we helped them out quite a bit.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
windward;4731172 said:
Narrative. I guess that's the latest buzzword.

A 9-7 team won the Super Bowl last year.

I'm not going to throw a fit because we got our arse whooped in Week 2.

Buzzword?

As far as I know, I'm the only one using it. A narrative is a story, and the story on the Cowboys is they consistently fail to play up to expectations.

They had an opportunity to change that narrative today. They didn't.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
Seattle came to play....I haven't seen anyone get Tate back for a cheap shot on Lee

frustrating

DavidAK

Reaction score
Garrett:

I thought we played WELL in some areas, but not so WELL in others. We'll look at the tape and evaluate all three phases of the team. But give credit to Seattle for playing WELL and executing on all three phases of the game-Defense, offense and special teams.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
EPL0c0;4731140 said:
Dallas had 11 days to prepare for this game...

The Cowboys rarely look prepared after layoffs. I'm starting to think they suit up replacement players to practice and send the real team to Cabo for the week.

Prossman

Reaction score
sometimes game go this way. My only hope is the rams can hold on to beat the skins, here in va im going to catch it if they dont.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
perrykemp;4731195 said:
This is just 1 loss folks. Giants had 7 last year -- the Packers 6 the year before.

It happens.

I'm not worried about a darn thing other than the following:
  • Still waiting for Dez to impress the heck out of me in a game. He has been solid at best and mediocre at worst. Never great.
  • I know it's only two games, however, Free looks exactly like he did last year -- lethargic. I'm <hoping> he isn't one of these guys who checked out after he got his big pay day.
Thank you.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Dude ur lame, u feel better now that u talked ****?

Nope u dont, pointless